Chapter Two: Zatanna

8:30 AM Wednesday December 8,

      " Ugh I can't find anything to wear today." I sayed.

"Thweet" Magic sayed.

'Of course atony vansous!". Then we were in our outfits. Magic had a black top hat and a white bow tie and i had a black skirt with a white blouse, a black fancy coat, some nice black boots and a white bow tie. Then i did my hair and makeup and combed magic's fur. After that we went downstairs.

'Are you and magic ready?"

"Yes dad, were ready"

'Ok, let's go"

We went through a small or rather big secret hole in the wall(we hide it from our guest). My dad walks in and a flash of lights appear."A21 Zatara" it sayes then he disappears.

"Come on Magic it's time to go" i sayed to her. Then a flash of lights appear and we disappear. 'B07 Zatanna". We walked out and Magic squeled in my arms.

"Hi I'm"

"Robin, I mean I'm robin he's Kid Flash".

Shy he was soooooo cute and when I looked at magic she had tiny tiny hearts in her eyes. Then out of the corner of my eye I see someone who looks like green arow but as a girl.

'This is Robin, Kid Flash, Super Boy, Aqualad, Miss Martian, and Artemis."Batman sayed.

"I hop we get to know each other better' Miss Martion sayed.

Magic squeled when Artemis crossed paths whith me.

"Is that a bunny?'

"Yeah her name is magic

"Cute"

 "Thanks"

"How old is she?"

"Well I have had her forever so about 16 years"

"She dosen't look that old"

"She can't age she has a enchanted spell on her so she can't die"

"Useful"

She left and re-joined with the other teammates.

They weren't saying anything, but some of thier faces changed liked they were thinking of something, that everyone else but me could hear.

"Are you guys having a phycic conversation because I can't decide wether that's cool or  rude?"

They all looked at me in shock. My dad whas still looked like he was talking to Batman so I can't really asked him if I can stay. I started to walk away when Kid Flash ran infront of me.

'Hey sorry we wern't able to talk together but I've got a pet too so maby they can be friends."

"Um"

He looked like he was going to say something when my dad called me over.

"Zatanna-" He starts but I interupt him "So can I really join the team?"

Dad sighs then continues "Yes Zatanna you can join the team, but you will just stay home with me of course, and you can came whenever you'd like."

"Thank you dad." I say and hug him again

"I think that you should get to know your teamates better which is why Batman set up a get-together so you can get to know eachother better."

"Oh a party sounds wonderful." I say

"Me and Batmaan will be leaving now so good-bye Zatanna and promise me that you will be safe." dad tells me

"WIth my new team I think that I'll be fine dad."

He kisses my forhead, then walks to the zeta-beams and waves at me as he disappears

"PARTY!" Kid FLash yells

"Dude it's not technecially a party it's just a get-together becuase it's just us." Robin says

"So who cares if it's just us, we rock!" Kid Flash booms

"So where is this "get together" ?" Artemis asks

 "Down the hall two doors on the right." Robin says as he lookks at his watch

"That's the meeting room." Superboy says

"I'll make cookies!" Ms. Martain says and flies off somewhere.

We enterd their and Kid Flash was running in and out decorating the rom.

"Tada PARTY TIME!"he sayes

Magic jumps out of my arms and heads to the carrots.

"So what do you want to do"I sayed to Artemis

"I don't know"

"let's go get Magic, I don't want her to get a tummy ack"

Then we ran off after her.