chapter 4

With the events that had happened bloom couldn't help bit feel so guilty. Sky didn't remember anything after that fall. Lory worries for her friend she had seen her upset like this before when sky was under that love spell and accused the winx to be witches working for valtor. Lory tries her best to comfort bloom but failed. "It's going to be okay bloom I'm sure my dad can help" scarlett said bloom looked upset still then lorys phone rang and it was riven. Lory stepped out of the room and answered the call "hey sweetie" lory said "hey lory umm weird question but do you remember Lilly of magicalis well she now attends alphea" said nervously lory was shocked to here that the women who tried to force riven to be home with his parents now attends her beloved school. "Well now what are we gonna do" lory asked "well how about we ignore her" riven suggested and lory agreed.

A few minutes have passed and the winx were all at the magic archive getting back looking for the sirenix book. Tecna used her phone to lock on to the sirenix book but when it did the book looked different it wasn't the cover that aria showed them. When tecna opened the book it spoke in dark tone then it cursed tecna to be a robot and she started looking for the sirenix book. When she started opening random books they caused a huge problem "WINX BELIEVIX" the rest of the winx said and they transformed
Upgraded lorys wings hope you like them

 When she started opening random books they caused a huge problem "WINX BELIEVIX" the rest of the winx said and they transformedUpgraded lorys wings hope you like them

The girls flew in the air trying to stop tecna. With many attempts lory hit tecna's phone and tecna turned back to normal. The winx found out the the phone had a dark spell on it so tecna used her phone again and it locked on the real sirenix book. The girls were now overjoyed to have finally found the sirenix book. The just can't wait to start a the quest and stop tritannus and the trix.