Chapter 1

Deja's P.O.V

*beep beep beep*

*beep beep beep*

I groggily woke up to my annoying alarm clock meaning it was 6:30 and I had school in two hours. I got up and went over to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day: a white mickey mouse shirt, black jeans and white chucks. I then set them on my bed and went into the bathroom which was connected to my room so I didn't have to share it with my two brothers who are both older than me and are old enough to move out anyways...

Anyways I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower then let my hair naturally dry into its curls then did a natural look for my make up because I either don't wear any or i juat wear mascara and foundation I don't care either way. After I did that I got dressed, grabbed my backpack and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I went into the kitchen to see my mom and my brothers sitting at the island eating eggs and bacon. My dad was at work I guessed as I grabbed a plate and put some food on it and poured a glass of orange juice. I sat at the island and we all conversed for a while the I realized Sammy was going to walk with me to school in like two mintues so I put my dishes in the sink said a bye to my family and walked out the door to see my bestfriend standing there waiting.

There is only one reason I go to school to be toatally honest, and thats to see my friends because I don't like to work or learn really and the teachers here are compleatly inconsiderite and really rude. Well I suppose I go for the food sometimes cause the lunches aren't half as basd as people make them out to be but that only sometimes...

Me and Samy started walking to school and were conversing and goofing off. Sammy waas the type of guy people write songs about. His perfectly styled brown hair his chocolate brown eyes and his smile was the best part. It could light a room along with his personality. Any girl could really fall for him. Wait. Was I falling for him? I shook the thought out of my head as we walked up to the school to meet up with Jack and Jack, my bestfriends since kindergarten. I loved them like family and they practically were.

By the time we all caught up the first bell rang and we all went our different ways to our classes. None of us had all of our classes together but each of us had at least one or the other in a class so there was always someone we liked.

The day went on and I kept thinking about it. I couldn't be falling for a guy who is practically my brother. Could I?