Chapter 3

Chapter 3 ~  Mr. Handsome .

Rodney on side .

I got dressed in my leather sheer peplum skirt with my bleached skinny jeans and black studded loafers. I knew we having dinner at Hibachi but I wanted to be comfortable.

I got in the car and began driving. Then I got a call from my mom and I put it on speaker.

"Hey Milla." She said .

"Hey  mommy you Ok?" I said.

"Yea baby by God's grace. I'm sorry for your father's and Queen's behavior yesterday." She said.

"It's Ok. I'm pretty much used to it now." I said. To be honest it really hurt me that my mother was apologize when they should apologizing.

"Its not Ok , they shouldn't even talk about you. You're are absolutely blessed, I mean your beautiful, thick and let's not forget your absolutely gorgeous skin color. Don't listen what they say." She said .

"Thanks mom." I said.

"Anyways what you doing?" She asked.

"I'm going out to dinner with Dunnie and William." I said. I didn't bother to tell her about the best man.

"Ooh its a double date!" She said getting excited.

"Mom how you know?" I said.

"Baby it obvious, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't just go third wheeling with Dunnie and Will.," she said.

"Ok ma, I gotta go I'm already at the restaurant." I said.

"Bye Milla but don't forget to tell me about what happens." She said.

I laughed. "Bye." I said hanging up.

I walked in there and saw Dunnie and William sitting at a table. "Hey Milla." They both said.

"Hey." I aid sitting down.

"Don't worry girl, he's in the bathroom." Dunnie said. We sat there for a while and then that's when a guy walked over and sat across from me and next to Will.

Like Dunnie said before, he was chocolate just the way I liked. He was tall and extremely handsome.

"Um are you ok?" He asked snapping  me out of my trance.

"Yea, what were you saying?" I said.

"I said I'm Rodney and you are beautiful?" He said.

I felt like a little high school girl, he had blsuhing. "I'm Jamilla but you can call me Milla." I said.

"That's a beautiful name." He said making me blush even more.

"Thank you." I said.

                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were done eating dinner. The whole time, we ate Rodney stared at me. When I would catch his stare he would wink at me and flash a million dollar smile .

"Me and Milla will be right back." Dunnie said as we walked to the bathroom.

Rodney's POV

I knew Dunnie had attractive friends but this one was probably the most attractive one I seen yet. Jamilla's has full lips , beautiful big brown eyes and such a gorgeous skin tone. I never really cared about a woman's skin tone, I mean it doesn't really matter in my mind. She of course had an amazing personality and sense of humor. The biggest turn on about Milla was she had the perfect body. I like my woman with some meat on them.

I dated some skinny girls in the past of course but I don't know I just grew up and started falling for slim thick and thick women. Trust and believe, Jamilla's had it all. She has the medium size breast and not to forget that she had a fat ass.

"Hey!" Will yelled at me snapping me out of my trance.

"Hm what's up." I said.

"Man you not slick one bit, I see your eyes following Milla." He said.

I laughed. "Well I mean its true, she has the type of body I like." I said.

"I knew it, cause you were eye raping her while we ate." He said.

"Whatever." I said laughing.

After Milla and Dunnie we decided it was time for us to go home. I watched as Milla got in her car and she tried starting it over and over but it didn't work. "Oh shit." She mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Dunnie asked.

"My car's acting up again." I said.

"Aw, hey Rodney can you please drop her off for me?" Will said.

Before she was about open her mouth, I told them of course I would.

We said our goodbyes and got in the car. "So tell me about yourself." I said.

She looked up from her phone. "Um ok i guess. Well I just turned 26 last week. I work at a popular modeling agency . I'm Ghanaian, I was born there but raised in North Jersey. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother, my favorite color is Turquoise." She said. "What about you?"

She's foreign too, this girl is just a few steps away from being mine.

"I'm actually 26 too, I'm a pediatrician. I was born and also raised in North Jersey. I have 1 sister. " I said as I drove up to her condo building.

"Thank you for the ride ." She said in a shy type of voice.

"You're welcome and you don't have to be shy around me baby girl ." I said .

She blushed and was about to open the car door. "Oh come on Milla can I at least get you number ?" I said smiling.

"Fine." She said handing me her card.

"Can I get a hug too?" I said. "Why?" She asked. "Well I mean I'm a single man sometimes I need a little feeling from a beautiful woman and I'm gonna be all cold inside without a hug from you." I said.

She laughed showing her beautiful white teeth . Damn her laugh was just so cute . "You're so corny for that." She said . "Please." I said.

"Ok." She said hugging me. She smelled so delightful and the fact that her breast were touching me made it all better.

"Bye gorgeous." I said. She waved as she walked into the building .

Jamilla's POV

After changing into my pajamas I laid down on my bed and turned on the tv. I couldn't help but think about Rodney , he was just so fine.

He was a type of guy I wanted. I thought about his voice, smile, his features and even wondered what he looked like under those clothes.

Then I thought to myself Milla snap out of it, you just met him and you don't know how he's really like. My phone vibrated with a text from Rodney:

It was great meeting you tonight. Have a blessed night baby girl 😘.

I smiled and replied back. Maybe not all men are the same.

Sorry guys for taking so long to update, I was busy for a while with my birthday being last weekend but I hope y'all enjoy the update.