VI

°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤

Chapter 6

°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤°·¤

SUN-HEE WALKED TO SCHOOL WITH A SOFT SMILE ON HER FACE AS THE NEW SONG FROM BTS BLASTED THROUGH HER HEADPHONES.

"'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight
So watch me bring the fire and setthenight alight." She sung quietly to herself as she started to lose herself into the music.

"Shining through the city with a little funk and soul
So I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah-oh-oh." Sun-Hee did a small twirl before doing a little bit of the choreography she seen in the music video.

"Dyn-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na, life is dynamite."

Sun-Hee closed her eyes for a moment as the song uplifted her spirits and put her in a better mood she was already in.

"Dyn-na-na-na, na-na, na-na, ayy—oh?" Sun-Hee opened her eyes and realized she bumped into someone and that someone being Bakugo Katsuki.

"Oh, I didn't see you there Katsuki! Good morning!" She said as she looked up to see him already glaring at her and realization dawned upon her.

"Did—did you see all that? Y'know.... the dancing and um singing...?" Sun-Hee wondered as she fiddle with her fingers a shy look resting on her face.

"Yeah I did, what the hell were you listening to?"

"Dynamite by BTS. It's a really good song." She answered looking at him with a smile only to tilt her head to the side at seeing his confusion.

"Who the hell is BTS?" Katsuki asked with an uninterested manner causing Sun-Hee to gasp in shock.

"You don't know who BTS is?!" Sun-Hee exclaimed grabbing his shoulders once he shook his head no.

"Have you been living under a rock for your whole life?! BTS is a boyband from South Korea!! They're really popular, how do you not know about them?" Sun-Hee explained as she shook his shoulders making the ash blonde become dizzy.

"Oi! Oi! Stop shaking my shoulders before I blow your ass to tiny pieces!" Katsuki demanded as he grabbed Sun-Hee's wrist and gently tugged them off his shoulders.

"Gomen'nasai! I'm just shook that you didn't know about BTS." Sun-Hee admitted with a sheepish laugh and Katsuki grunted.