All of the boys looked at her(scary mode is you don't want to mess with me mode) and Takara pushed Kindaichi and Yahaba's heads down.

"I'm very sorry for their actions," Takara said, going back to her normal self. 

She slapped both of the bowing boys' heads and told them to get up. 

"Well, I guess I'll see you guys at the game!" she grabbed Kindaichi and Yahaba's ear going back into angry mode.

"Are you guys stupid!?!" she yelled at them, loud enough for the entire school to hear. "You don't go provoking random strangers, even if it is our opposing team!!"

She dragged them into the gym and threw them down on the floor, "Fifteen suicides, both of you. Now!"

"Whoa, Takara," Iwa said, watching the boys do suicides. "What happened?"

"They were provoking the other team, "Takara said, putting her left hand on her hip. "Now, I want you guys to work on receiving, and spiking, go!"

Some boys got into pair and received to each other while others helped in spiking practice.

Takara heard teh gym door open and guessed that Karasuno had arrived.

"Greet them!" she heard Daichi's voice say. Takara turned around to see all of the boys bowing and saying, "Let's have a good match!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at the small team. Aoba Johsai bowed back, "Let's have a good match!"

Takara's team went back to their exercising.

"Iwa!" Takara yelled, "I want you to serve and the rest of you, receive his serves."

Iwa got to one side of the net with the rest of the team on the other. Iwa served and Watari received it. 

Takara looked at the boys who were practicing but didn't see two people, "I'm going to kill those boys."

"Iwa!" she called, stopping the drill momentarily. "I'm going to go find Kindaichi and Yahaba."

Iwa nodded and Takara walked out into the area where the  bathrooms were. She saw, Tanaka, Kindaichi and Yahaba standing in the hallway and she saw Hinata run into the bathroom.

Takara stomped forward, "I'm not you boys' babysitter!"

She grabbed them by their ears and dragged them back into the gym, after apologizing to Tanaka.

"I'm tempted not to let either of you play!" she said when she threw them on the gym floor.

Everything stopped and everyone looked at her. She wasn't as scary as she could be since she had her hand in a sling but she was still pretty terrifying.

"Sadly," she said glaring down at the boys. "We need you to play, otherwise you two would be sitting on the bench for the entire game! Get up, give me twenty ladders, now!"

The frightened boys, got up and started doing their ladders, "The rest of you get back to your drills."

The boys continued what they were doing and Takara took a deep breath. She smiled and walked over to the Karasuno team.

Once she got in front of them she bowed, "I'm Takara Kageyama, manager of teh Aoba Johsai volleyball team. If you need anything or can't find anything, please feel free to let me know."

She stopped bowing to look at the team, the bowed back at her and said thank you. She smiled and went back to her team which were resting.

Takara sat down on the bench and started unwrapping her shoulder. The doctor had said she only had to keep it on for one night so she decided to take it off.

"Shido and Sawauchi, I want you two to man the points," Takara said, while she was unwrapping her arm.

The two boys brought over the point thing and stood by the two sides. 

"Now go," she said motioning the boys to the line. 

Iwa, Mattsun, Makki, Yahaba, Kunimi, Watari, and Kindaichi went to stand on the line in front of the Karasuno boys.

Both teams bowed, " Let's have a good match!"

Both teams went to their starting lineup. 

"Nice serve Mattsukawa!"

Mattsun tossed the ball in the air and served it over the net. The ball went straight toward the captain who called it. But at the last second, the shrimp jumped in front of him and received it, causing it to fly to the side. 

A guy with black hair hit it and Tanaka jumped up and spiked it, only to be blocked by Aoba Johsai, giving them the first point.

The second ball was served over the net and the shrimp jumped for it once more, knocking Yuda off the tower where he was being referee.

---timeskip to the end of first set---

Aoba Johsai was at match point and Karasuno had just scored a net point, getting them at 13 points.

It was Hinata's turn to serve. She could see everyone's nervousness on Karasuno.

The whistle blew causing the shrimp to toss the ball out of fright but he hit it. The ball flew through the air and hit Kageyama in the back of the head.

"Hey is your head okay?" Tanaka playfully asked her brother.

"Head shot," the blonde megane said, laughing.

"You guys are just feeding the flames!" Suga yelled from the sidelines.

Aoba Johsai team had gotten back ont eh line and her brother was stalking towards Hinata, who was backing himself against the wall.

"Tobio's going to kill him," Takara said, causing the assistant coach to look at her. "And if he does, I'm going to kill him."

Kageyama stopped in front of Hinata and said something she couldn't hear. He leaned forward causing the shrimp to lean backwards.

He slowly lifted his arm up to head and hit it. He then continuously hit his head over and over again. 

He pointed to Hinata and then pointed to the court yelling, "Hurry up and go back to normal!"

He started walking away from the shrimp, back to where the rest of teh team was lined up.

Aoba Johsai had won the first set because of a janky serve.

Both teams bowed once more at each other. Takara noticed that kids from school had started to arrive. They were watching the game.

The second set started and Takara hoped that Karasuno wouldn't distract her own team.