Teen Titans: Rescuing Starfire

Comincia dall'inizio

Glynda disapproved of the young men boasting of their victories.

"Don't look down on them that harshly Glynda. They have a long way to go before they became adults."

Glynda sighed and said "Yes, sir."

Pyrrha moved around and dodged a wild swing of a polearm from an alien, only to get caught in another which throws her to the ground at full velocity.

"Whose side do we join?" Ren asked.

"Really?" Reese asked.

"Looks can be deceiving."

"That is not the case when a fellow Huntsman is overwhelmed, Mr. Lie." Glynda said authoritively. 

"I understand, Professor Goodwitch."

The aliens then surrounded Pyrrha and knocked her down with a backside of a staff, much to Jaune's horror. As they were about to drag her away, Jaune gave out the order...

"Titans, go!"

"Yay! Jaune-Jaune's gonna save Pyrrha!" Nora cheered.

"Wait, Titans?" Roman asked.

"Yes, as in Teen Titans. Formed by Jaune, Pyrrha, Oscar, Blake and Yatsuhashi, the original members. Jaune and Oscar are the founding members. This is before they met Pyrrha."

"But what about me and Yatsuhashi?" Blake asked.

"I do not know."

"Kind of a lame title for heroes." Mercury commented.

The villains nodded in agreement.

And so, they intervened, in which Kid Flash jumps over a demon, knocking away two aliens, Bumblebee had her fair share by zapping one and Oscar transformed into a rhino, ramming through two aliens, in which Speedy grapples on a building, pulls out his bow and fires an explosive arrow at an alien's shield, knocking him away.

Cinder looked with interest and slowly claps. "Bravo, boy. I admit."

Winter assessed "So in other words, the abilities of Miss Reese is energy manipulation, Mister Pine is transformation, and Ren's ability is expert archery. What of Mr. Arc's?"

"You'll see soon enough."

The surprised aliens barely fought back, being eliminated by a force whose like they've never seen before. Even another alien got knocked away by Kid Flash, two demons were swatted away by Beast Boy in gorilla form.

These aliens had tried firing on a covering Ren, who pulled out of cover and fired an arrow that released a barrage of arrows, that engulfs smoke, blocking their view, allowing Jaune to go in and strike quickly, before they could react, then jumps in for a double aerial kick at both aliens grabbing Pyrrha.

Pyrrha blushed immensely at seeing her love rescue her "It's just like my knight in shining armor... oh Jaune..."

This intensified the jealousy of the women. Hell, even Cinder found more motive in why she should kill Pyrrha.

Ozpin stated "So Mr. Arc here is an expert to hand to hand. Excellent, I wonder who trained him."

Pyrrha barely gained her bearings and started to speak in a language that Jaune didn't understand.

Everyone was confused, even Pyrrha.

"What the heck are you talkin' about, P-Money?" Yang asked.

"I-I-I don't know..." Pyrrha blushed in embarassment.

"Remember what Eternity says, children. Being an alien means that she talks in a language that not even the Titans can understand." Ironwood advised.