"I'm just favoring your wants." Tiffany rolled her eyes before they park the old car so it doesn't caught anyone's attention especially the paparazzi whose always bugging her everyday life and hop off.

"Let's go." TaeYeon walked first and even left her prom date whose struggling with her beautiful prom dress that the billionaire woman personally picks for her.

"Hey, wait up!" Tiffany followed the older woman who stepped on the red carpet for the guest.

"Excuse me?? Couldn't hear you!!??" TaeYeon teases as she secretly glance back at the poor woman behind.

"I just want to punch you right now if it's not for these annoying dress you picked for me, meanie!!!" Tiffany thought that the billionaire wanted to literally annoy her to death.

"Why? You look like a free bird in your feathery dress and I find it so gorgeous on you for tonight." Well, it's very unique and beautiful pink dress to be exact.

"I hate you." Tiffany scream.

"God bless you too." TaeYeon evilly laugh before she proceed inside but her eyes keeps on checking Tiffany out from her wonderful and perfect dress that will shine for tonight.

"Hey, you okay?" Accidentally, Nick passed by them and saw Tiffany struggling from her nice dress so he walked into her and offers her a help.

"Nick?" Tiffany's eyes widen and she got dazed from his charming face who smiling back at her while offering his hand to her.

"I'll help you so be careful and hold my hand." Tiffany hold into his hand before the guy places her hand into his arms like he escorts her inside while everyone were watching them in awe.

"Thank you so much Nick." Tiffany said adoringly while secretly sticking her tongue out to the most annoying person tonight not too far from their spot.

"B*itch" She mouthed to TaeYeon whose glaring at her before she disappears from the bar and order a drink.

"Hey, what the hell is this drink?" Well, the billionaire was too picky and sensitive in her drink, she wants it expensive and not too alcoholic that will meet her unique taste.

"It's a cocktail dude." The male bartender said while winking at her. She felt disgusted with teenagers but since she's a baby face, they've seen her as a kid and a fellow college student.

"Well, I have no choice." She drink it in one go before another presence sat beside her.

"One gintonic please." The soothing yet sexy voice of woman heard by TaeYeon's huge ears before she looked at the owner. Hell no way!

"Care to toss?" The woman offers when she saw TaeYeon staring back at her.

"Oh, sure." TaeYeon answered nervously before she took the offer and got into little chitchat with a newly found companion since her prom date went somewhere with her prince charming.

"I'm Seolhyun by the way." The woman offers her hand and the billionaire gladly took it while smiling back to each other.

"It's Tae ----" She almost forgot that she needs to hide her identity from strangers and think of a random name.

"Tae? What?" The woman asked curiously probably she's flirting with her.

"Did I say Tae? I mean I'm Sumin." She took the hand and Seolhyun chuckles.

"You're funny."

"You think? That's rare." TaeYeon drinks her cocktail as she secretly glancing at the woman, it's been a long time since she got laid and Seolhyun has such a very nice body and looks even much older than Tiffany.

"Should we go somewhere?" Seolhyun offered before TaeYeon nod and they went out from the crowd.

"Faster please babe." TaeYeon tried to stripped Seolhyun's dress when a two guys from the toilet went out so they pretend to get off from each other but she heard something from one of the random guy.

"I think Nick has a new fresh p*ssy to eat today, right? I saw them together at the football team's locker room awhile ago." The guy said while laughing.

"Yeah? So lucky to have an innocent girl to be taken her virginity by some f*ckboy on our campus but no one cares since he's really a handsome guy, I wish I could be like him." The other one said.

"Do you get the name of the girl?"

"I think it's sounds like a letter "T" on it?"

"HEY WAIT UP SUMIN??" TaeYeon rushed from the crowd and search for the locker room.

"Hey, hey, where are you???" TaeYeon was panicking as she runs through the crowd and almost pushing them before she spotted the sign where the locker room located.

"Got it!" She runs faster than lightning and immediately kicked the door hard until it got busted and there she saw Nick almost stripped Tiffany naked if she didn't get it on time. Surely, the woman was drug by these f*cking idiot dickhead.

"T-TaeYeon?" She heard the weak voice from her prom date before her furious eyes landed on the guy whose startled by her appearance. She also saw Tiffany's tears in her eyes as she tried to cover herself from nakedness.

"The f*ck are you doing with my date?" TaeYeon punched the guy hard until his nose broke and his lips ruined. The billionaire was a professional boxer as well as she trained herself for her own self defense.

"Don't you dare touch her!!!" She continue to punch the guy until Nick lose his consciousness on the floor.

"Let's get you home." TaeYeon take off her blazer and covers Tiffany before she carried her in bridal style. Everyone in the crowded campus looking at them curiously but TaeYeon just glares at them before they finally went out of the campus and drive Tiffany home.

"Thank you." She heard Tiffany said before the girl quickly passed out from exhaustion.

"Silly girl." TaeYeon let out a small smile but her eyes filled with worries when she spotted a bruise from the girl's body.

"Nick will sure pay for what he have done to my prom date." The billionaire turned on the engine and drive fast.

To be continued