| Chapter Two: An Unknown Guest |

A/n
So I'm including myself in this story exept, I have a power, which is this:
Imagine
This power allows the user to get any power they imagine.

Downsides:
If you use it for 30 min straight you'll throw up blood and get a massive headache. If you use it for an hour straight, it will stop working for 5 hours, 26 minutes and 48 seconds.

Btw, i have long strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, white (on the pink side) skin and i usually wear a black t-shirt tucked in to my adidas pants. And i wear combat boots- Thought it would be good to know. :)

Anyways, thats it :)

Previously In Chapter One:

Zeldris POV
A little after Cusack left i saw them. "You .."

Y/n POV
"You .." Before Meliodas could finish i cut him off. "Hey guys!" I said, suprisingly happy. "You're okay!" Elizabeth said, looking at me with tears in the corner of her eyes. "Well, yeah." "Zeldris .." Meliodas looked at Zeldris with fury in his eyes. He was gonna transform into his demon form, but we heard something.

Aikora (Me!) POV
I accidently tripped while listening in on their conversation. They all turned to me as I hurried to get up. "Uhhhh ... hi?" "Who are you !?" Meliodas asked trying to sound as threatening as possible, tho i do not find it really scary.

Author's POV
"I'm Aikora, nice to meet you" she replied with a neutral face which sent shivers down their spines. "Hi, I'm Y/n." Y/n intruduced herself. Aikora smiled a warm closed eyed smile. "Thats a beatiful name Y/n, but like, whats going on?" Aikora questioned them. "Uhhhhh, well, um, it's complicated ..." Y/n said, very confused as she had watched the anime/read the manga(s) so many times, but she does not remember ever seeing somebody named 'Aikora'.

"This our chance!" Meliodas whispered as quietly as possible. "Lets grab Y/n and go!" He continued. "3. 2. 1! GO!" Meliodas grabbed Y/n by the waist, kinda like he was giving her a side hug, and they ran off and Aikora followed them out of the what used to be Arthur's castle and to the tavern.

"Why are you following us?" King asked the suspicous female following them. "Meh, thought you could use some help" she said kicking the freshly cut grass bellow her with her right foot and looking at all of them. "The more the merrier i guess" Meliodas said, shrugging.

•With Zeldris•

'Damn it, i let them get away' Zeldris thought as he gritted his teeth. 'Don't worry darling you'll be mine soon..'. He smirked as he thought of a plan to get Y/n for himself.

A/n
I'm sorry that this chapter is really short, but i will be making shorter chapters so i can update more often. Bye!