Chapter 13

A few days had passed since Daleka had opened up to them. The day after, she had been a little quiet in the morning, and Ryuu took her to the side to make sure that the girl was okay. They had emerged into breakfast hall as well, and Daleka was back to her usual cheery self, although Ahsoka could see the remnants of the trauma that Daleka had relived last night. Ahsoka, Daleka, and some of their other clan member got up to make their way to training, but before they could leave, Ryuu grabbed Alöis by his arm.

She waited until the rest of the clan group had left the hall, before she pulled him down.
"Look out for her, okay?" Ryuu told him.
"Who?" Alöis tried to play dumb, however unconvincing it was. Ryuu gave him a look.
"I'm not an idiot Alöis, and neither is anyone else. We know you and Daleka have something going on, whatever that may be." She said, making a gesture with her hand. "All I'm asking is that you keep an eye on her."
"Of course I will," He agreed. Ryuu didn't tell him what had happened, and he didn't pry either. But, Alöis was glad to have an excuse to talk to her more, and since then they had been hanging out together more, genuinely enjoying the others company.

Now the clan group was boarding Valencia's ship. She had offered to give them a ride to the kyber crystal caves on the other side of the planet.
"Everyone here?" Master Evette called out. A series of yes' were her response. "Great, now were just waiting on Zyanya."

"Looking for me?" A feminine voice called out, of seemingly no where, before a body rounded the corner.
"Ugh, perfect timing. I was wondering if we would finally witness the day that the Zyanya Nimué was late for something." Master Evette groaned.
"Not anytime soon my friend," The woman stepped forward, and they grasped forearms with serious faces.

Their stern faces quickly broke out into wide grins, and pulled one another into a firm hug.
"Stop staying on missions for so long, I've missed my best friend," Master Evette pouted.
"I'm sorry Attis. This particular issue involved negotiations between two particularly annoying sides. It took ages." Zyanya moved her gaze away from her friend, and surveyed the clan, until her eyes landed on Ahsoka.

"Are you new?" The petite woman asked Ahsoka. She was small, but still not as small as Imelda.
"Uh yeah, I arrived around a week ago," Ahsoka answered.
"Very nice to meet you. I'm Zyanya Nimué. May I ask your own name?"
"I'm Ahsoka Tano."
"Pretty name." Master Nimué said. Just then Roy the robot emerged from the door into the cockpit.

"It's about an hour journey to reach the caves, so feel free settle down." He them promptly left the way he came, ducking down to fit under the doorway. The two masters returned their attention each other.

"Not that you don't look fabulous, but aren't you a little overdressed for the occasion?" Master Evette asked her.
"Oh Attis, one can never be overdressed. Plus, I was really feeling the green," Master Nimué responded, gesturing to herself.

The woman was wearing a very elegant dress. The base dress was a grey fabric with an undertone of purple, and on top of that was a forest green one. There were various details and design features adding interest. A cloak in matching green completely the masters look.