Chapter Five

It was early the next morning and we both were awake.We started to eat some chocolate poptarts when we got up and drunk some water before we left.It was actually warmer then we had expected it to be so we didn't have to put on jackets.I told him that I had the directions memorized and we should head north, so I grabbed the compass I had got for my supplies and we started heading north.Your going to love this place, maybe we could make a house to live in or a cabin."Woah, calm down now we haven't got there yet we need to stay for a while just in case of any danger."Jake said.I knew he was right we did have to be cautions on what we do.Yea, I know it's just that I'm a little excited about all of this."I know you are I am to, it's so exciting to be with you Rita."We have been walking for thirty minutes and it got a lot quieter then before and it makes me so relaxed to hear nothing."Can we please rest."But before I could hear him a loud scream came from ahead of us.I zoomed straight toward it and before I knew it Jake was ahead of me.I was shocked to see how fast and concerned he was.It began again and again, we were so curious about what it was.It was hard to tell exactly but it didn't sound human, it's nothing that I had ever heard.It grew louder as we kept running and we finally made it to a clearing.Where we saw someone in the tree and something huge attacking her."Oh my god what is that."Jake said.I don't know but it's nothing good.