Chapter Fourteen

How am I going to get you out with no keys."The keys are in the dark knight guys room,you need to get them so I can help you get out of this place,"he said.Ok just wait here and I will go get them."Ha ha very funny, It's not like I'm going anywhere anyways,"he sarcastically joked.I just grinned and ran up the stairs.When I reached the top, I snuck through the halls and to the door of the knights room.The door was slightly cracked open so I went in and closed it behind me.The room was quiet and no one was in here.The place was pretty decent because there was a king sized bed with a canopy, a desk with beautiful carvings in them, and a nice fireplace.I figured the desk had to have the keys in it, I immediately walked over to it and began my search.I found the keys and quickly left the room and went back to the cell.I unlocked it and he came out while I stared in amazement.He was about the same age as me, he had black hair with blue streaks in them, also he had really bright blue eyes."What,lets hurry and get out of here," he said.Sorry I have never seen someone like you.He just grabbed my arm and rushed us to the top of the stairs."Clear,lets go,"he whispered.He led me to a tall window and told me to wait.He ran to a closet nearby and found some rope.He quickly threw it out the window and started climbing down it."What are you waiting for get down here,"he yelled.Im not to sure about this but I'll go for it.I start climbing down the rope holding on to it as tight as I could.I didn't notice it but I had made it to the ground."Come on,"he said grabbing my hand.We wandered off into the darkness of the forest.Still judging everything I don't think I could trust him but it felt safe.Then I realized I had forgot about that one person I loved.Jake.