I was shocked to know that from him. What actually happened? She can't just go with Jinyoung and left Jungkook at the altar. I wanted to ask about him but I did not know if it is right for me to do it.

"Oh, Chaeyoung-ah. Your bag. Jungkook brought it here for you.", my mom said to me as she pointed to the bag at the desk beside the bed.

"He...was here?", I asked as I was thinking if he has seen my condition.

My mom nodded, "He was here first. His friend, the shortest one..."

"Jimin oppa...", I told her who she meant.

"Yeah, he told us Jungkook brought your bag here because he went to the accident place. But, he didn't stay. We didn't see him when we got here, Chaeyoung.", my mom told me something that made me feel relieved inside.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I smiled at the photos I have in my old phone. I was a person who rarely take photos as far as I remember. But, maybe that was nine years ago though.

From what I saw, I had taken a lot of photos in that phone. The shocking yet best part was most of them were the photos of her. There were a lot of her candid photos, I wondered if I was being a stalker to her back then. Some of the photos showed her face pouting to the camera like she is mad at me or something. Those photos made me wonder how I was back then.

"Did I treat you bad before? That's why I don't remember who you are to me, Park Chaeyoung.", I muttered with a sigh.

I was ready to get my head aching just because I remember something but nothing flashed into my mind. I felt like giving up but I kept on looking at the photos and messages to find her in my lost memories. I stayed in my car for hours until the day went dark.

I did not even realized my other phone battery was dead so I did not get any messages or calls from anyone. Knowing that it was getting darker and late, I took out the SIM card from that phone and put it on the old one. The next thing I do was searching for Seokjin's phone number and I called him right away to ask about Chaeyoung's condition.

"Hey, hyung.", I said right when I heard him answered my call.

"Jungkook, where are you? I texted you and called you. You didn't answer me at all.", I could hear worriedness in his voice.

I apologized to him, "My phone battery's dead, hyung. I just switched the SIM card to my old phone. How is Chaeyoung doing, hyung?"

Seokjin sighed in relief knowing that I was alright.

"She's awake, Kook. Where are you now? Do you need me to come get you?", he said to me.

"It's okay, hyung. I'm not far from the hospital. I'll reach there in 15 minutes.", I told him as I started the engine.

"Oh, okay. But, Jungkook. We already left the hospital. Only Lisa still there and maybe her parents too. Make sure you knock on her door before you visit her, okay?", he reminded me on what to do when I reach the hospital.

I said 'okay' to him before I hang up and started to drive.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Lisa carefully hugged me before she helped me to comfortably lie down on the bed to sleep. I smiled at her and thanked her as she took her handbag on the chair.

"I'll come again tomorrow after work, okay? Oh...by the way, Chae...do you really not want to know about Jungkook? I'm sorry for asking but you already know he didn't marry your unnie, right? Are you...angry with him?", she suddenly asked me about Jungkook.