"I rented this place from country star Luke Bryan, this is his family's vacation home...he and Rocky are friends, so Rocky was able to put in a favor for me since they'll be in Los Angeles for the next few months until thanksgiving."

"Awesome, these houses are beautiful..." Bria smiles looking out at the window. "I want to own a home like this someday when I move out of the city..."

"You want to move out of Philly?" Adonis asked, briefly looking towards her.

"Why not? I've been there all my life but don't get me wrong the only reason why I'm still there is because of you, my dad, and Unc. My next job is going to be out of state...maybe Georgia to get away from all of the loudness of the city. Build my dream home from the ground up and make some more babies when someone puts a ring on it..." she mumbles, as she looked out of the window observing her surroundings as they pulled up to the front gate of the estate.

"Don't see yourself being married to me? Raising a family and making more babies?" Adonis asked as he punched the key code in, watching the iron gates slowly open in front of them.

"Do you even see yourself with me? Or are you still stuck on Bianca? I see how you've been acting towards me lately and I don't know what I'm doing wrong... or if you're just out of it...but you yourself have been distant even after we talked through our problems...I know I'm not the easiest person to love but I can literally feel you being distant towards me like your head is in another place..."

"Bria nothings wrong, just stressed that's all and like I said earlier I'm here with you. I want to be with you, why are you making this such a big deal when it isn't? Can we just stop talking about this and leave it alone, I'd actually like to enjoy my vacation please."

Adonis quickly shot down her feelings making it seem like it wasn't a big deal , but Bria knew something was up. She sighs, as the car comes to a complete stop in front of the house. She turned to look at him briefly as Adonis cut the engine off before unbuckling her seatbelt and stepping outside. She finally stretched her sore muscles from sitting almost all day and made her way to Yara's aid who was fast asleep sitting in her car seat.

While Bria helped Yara out of the car, Donnie made his way to the trunk of the Mercedes and helped with their luggage, getting as much as he could the first time around.

"This place is fucking gorgeous

"This place is fucking gorgeous..." Bria gasped as she walked to the front door, with Adonis lugging the suitcases behind.

He finally approaches the front door and with his key in hand, he unlocks the front door and steps inside dropping his luggage off before going back outside to bring Bria's and Yara's suitcases in.

"Baby girl you are going to love this place, it's absolutely gorgeous." Bria said to her sleeping baby in her arms while she gave herself a self guided tour of the estate.