"It looks really cute on you." "I think you look really cute." He smiled at my comeback. An idea struck me. I stood on my knees, leaning over Tenya. I then brought out my phone and pushed him down on my bed. I quickly took a photo to capture his face.

"Woah, what was that about Izuku?" I kissed his nose. "My new background, that's all." He turned pink and smiled at me. "Damn it Izuku, you're so adorable." I kissed him again. "Nah, I think that's all you."

I fully sat on top of him, straddling him as I leaned down to kiss him. He had his hands go up my bare back. They were still cold just not as cold. But it still gave me chills. It just made me lean into him more.

I unintentionally started to roll my hips against him. His breathing became slightly heavier and he lifted his hips up at me a bit. I could tell it was a natural reflex.

I pulled away for a second. "You locked the door, right?" He nodded quickly, biting his lip. I smirked seductively. "Good." I then reconnected our lips.

——————————————————–

5:48 pm - Wednesday - Class 1-Gay

Kaminari: When you buy a bigger bed, you have more bed room but less bedroom.

Mina: I mean like, you ain't wrong. Momo is living proof of that

Yaoyorozu: Hey- that's accurate actually nevermind.

Mina: lmao

Kaminari: Did yall realize that humans cut down bird houses to make bird houses?

Kirishima: WOAH BRO YOU'RE RIGHT

Kaminari: I know right

Kaminari: Bro wait, who put the alphabet in alphabetical order???

Bakugo: What the hell kind of question is that?

Kaminari: Okay but why is a chili called a chili if it's hot?

Uraraka: Kami, are you okay? Lmao

Jirou: what the hell are you smoking

Kaminari: Midobro was supposed to come over at 5:15 but he never came back so Sero came over and we're high as a kite

Yaoyorozu: I'm not even surprised at this point.

Kaminari: Okay okay okay one last one

Kaminari: Hey Todoroki

Todoroki: Yes?

Kaminari: If you drop soap on the floor, is the floor clean or is the soap dirty?

Todoroki: Wait

Todoroki: but-

Todoroki: uh

Tsu: great job, you broke him

Ojiro: Oh my god can someone please explain to me why when I went to the bathroom I saw Todoroki with a bar of soap and watched him drop it and slip on it immediately after?

Class 1A Chat/fanfic! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें