33: MgRonalds

Iida's POV

We have finally arrived at Aizawa and Mic's house. Mic carries the bag while Bakugo carries Izuku. We all go into the house and Aizawa tells Bakugo to put Izuku on the couch and tells all of us to wait there while he makes a call to Inko.

"So," Mic speaks first, "how long has he... been like this?" Bakugo's grip tightens on the sleeping boy. "Since middle school." Mic nods sympathetically.

"What exactly does he have?" Bakugo looked at me to answer this time. "He has depression, anxiety, and a little PTSD. He also is suicidal." The energy in the room shifted as those words escaped my mouth.

"Take him," Bakugo said, standing up and placing Izuku on my lap, facing me. I nodded and he went off into the room where Aizawa was. It was now just me and Mic.

"Has he ever... you know... attempted suicide?" I ran my fingers through his hair. I know I couldn't lie even if I wanted to. I just nodded. "How many times?" I looked up at Mic, "three times." Eveytime I said something I could see his heart break a little more.

"Does he take meds?" "Yes, but only a low dosage and it doesn't help much." We sat in silence as Mic took this all in. I still haven't even let it all settle in. I want Izuku to get better. I really really do. I want what is best for him.

After a few minutes, Bakugo returned to the room and sat next to me on the couch, practically on the edge. We all sort of sat quietly as we watched Izuku, watching for any signs of him waking up.

Mic agreed to make us all some tea while we waited and went into the kitchen. The room was dead silent as we didn't really have much to say, if anything at all. We just kept our eyes on Izuku.

After about fifteen minutes, Mic came back with tea and Aizawa came back, finally off the phone with Inko. The two sat down on the couch infront of us.

"Thank you," I said, Mic handing me my tea. "No problem." We all took a sip of our tea, the awkwardness in the room growing. Aizawa was the first to speak up.

"I informed Inko of all that has happened. That includes all of the things you told Hizashi. I know that Midoriya probably wouldn't have wanted that, but as a teacher and someone who cares about you troublesome kids, I had to."

"I think it would be best to let Midoriya have three days off of school. Iida, you can spend the first day off with him. Bakugo can have the second. The third day, Midoriya can decide who else." I nodded.

Izuku began to shift, nuzzling into me. I smiled a sad smile. He relaxed and smiled before slowly opening his eyes. We all watched him silently. He stretched he arms.

"Tenya," he said, rubbing his eyes, "where are we?" My expression changes to a sorrowful one and he then remembered all that has happened. He looked around and saw the other three in the room. His face became pale. He moved over to sit in between Bakugo and I, his chin resting on his knees.

"When did you guys find me?" His voice was almost a whisper. "After you sent the image to the chat, the police helped track you. We all then came immediately and saw you sleeping. We also saw what was in your bag and your arms."

He began to pick at the ends of the bandage, knowing what it meant when I said we saw his arms. He looked so drained of energy. Of life. Of love.

"Midoriya, we have been informed of everything and I just want to know... why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you come to me for help?" Aizawa spoke. Izuku shifted. He refused to meet anyone's eyes.

"I didn't want anybody to know how broken I was. How broken I am. I didn't want people to know how weak I really am. I didn't want to be kicked out of school because I can't even get a grip over my own emotions. I'm so stupid."