001

LMFAOOO hey guiths back again 🙂 for yk like the sixth time 🤣. Happy reading.

𝚂𝙰𝙹𝙴́ 𝙲𝚈𝙽 𝙿𝙸𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙴| 𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙺𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰

Saje sighed as she stood behind the cash register at Shell looking over her freshly done acrylic nails done by her favorite cousin Roquelle. She rolled her eyes listening to some random ass nigga drone on about how he can turn her out after she had said she was gay. She shook her head thinking how rude could a nigga be? no means no. She let out a yawn watching the line build up and wondered what time her break was. She mentally cursed herself out for not smoking today because so far every customer had her completely fucked up.

"Look, I don't know if you're dumb...or maybe slow but I already told you i'm GAY, like gay gay like I like seeing a fine ass shordy between my legs eating my cat. That's just about how clear I can make myself so can you please hurry the fuck up, because you're building up the damn line." Saje smiled sweetly at him.

"Man fuck you too faggot ass bitch," He mumbled beneath his breath.

"Oh so because I don't want you, I'm a faggot now" Saje began to laugh. "Better find you some safe to do and get out hea patna."

He didn't say anything else so Saje rung up his stuff and snatched the money out his hand. After bagging up his stuff, she counted up his change and handed him both. He grabbed the bag without a word cause Saje to yell out you're welcome because she felt it was rude not to say thank you.

She rung up the people in line and apologized for the inconvenience of dumb ass niggas, and soon after her break came. Right on time, Syx, her sister walked in to start her own shift just as Saje was getting ready to go.

"Hey bitch." Said Syx dropping off her stuff in the back area.

"Hey girl, I'm about to get Chick-Fil-A, you want anything?" Saje asked looking at her as she grabbed her keys and phone off the counter.

"Nah, momma made some macaroni n cheese and some friend chicken after you left, and on the lord above that shit smacked." Said Syx coming back out with her phone in her right hand and hat in the other.

"All I know is if there ain't any left when I finally go home, all y'all gon hear me." Frowned Saje. "You and Sevyn be the main fat asses that finish every thing."

Sevyn was Saje's other sister making the girls 3 with no brothers. They were each other's best friend and around each other's age which meant there was no need for other people.

"Girl shut your whiney ass up, momma said she made a separate pan for your spoiled ass and we not allowed to touch it." Syx rolled her eyes.

"Period, as momma should cause y'all eat too much." Saje said. "And why is it that when I'm here, its always busy...but when YOU here, it ain't never busy but as soon as I come back everybody and they momma up in this bitch.