Edd x Former! Red Army! Reader

More headcanons bc it's like ten at night and I'm tired but thanks for the request

• Well damn, you're in a bit of hot water.

• You never really liked Tord, but at this point he's undeniably mad.

• Take over the world? I thought we were just gonna blow shit up!

• Thanks to your rank, though, no one batted an eye when you took a plane and booked it.

• Unfortunately, you aren't the best pilot.

•After patching yourself up, you set out to recreate your identity. Honestly, the last thing you need right now is the Red Army on your traitorous ass.

• You get a job as a monthly landscaper/housekeeper for some douche named Eduardo.

• You much prefer the neighbors, Edd, Tom, and Matt.

• When you've finished your tasks, you often go over to their house to hang out.

• Edd in particular is very close to you, always asking how your day went, if you needed a coke, all that nice shit.

• It didn't take long for him to start walking you to your apartment complex, and in an even shorter amount of time he acquired your phone number.

• That may have been a mistake.

• The calls started as a friend checking up on you, but turned from weekly to daily to hourly in no time flat.

• He's always pestering you to hang out with him, and when you finally do, he won't let you leave for  h o u r s.

• It gets to the point where you finally just move in with the gang to keep him from asking you to be with him.

• during one of your casual conversations, you maybe kinda sorta let it slip that you were part of a terrorist organization.

• The boy  l o s e s  h i s  s h i t.

• Great job! Now you can't leave the house. Like, ever.

• He doesn't want you getting hurt by this "Red Army".

• So now you're sneaking out.

• Don't think that'll work for long, though. Edd's got a closet and he ain't afraid to lock it.