Game On! - Chapter 36

The rest of the day I just thought of ways I could get Blake and Josh back. But I'm not sure. I might need some help, I'll ask Sarah, Ashton, and Jake! They could help me get revenge on them! 

The school bell just rang, which means that school is now over. I walked out of the girl's bathroom, and into the hallway. People were laughing at me. I tried my best to ignore it, but it was difficult. I finally got to my locker. 

I saw Sarah and Ashton walking up to my locker. "Hey, guys!" I said. "Hey, Grace!" Sarah said. Sarah and I hugged each other. "How are you feeling? Any better?" Ashton asked. "Not really, and that's what I wanted to talk to you guys about, I want to get revenge on Josh and Blake. I want to get them, back." I said, slightly whispering. "Okay, but how?" Sarah asked. "I'm not sure, I have a few idea's but I need help, can you guys help me out?" I asked. "Yes, definitely!" Sarah said. "Of course, I'd love to get those jerks back!" Ashton said. Ashton became really close to Blake, they were best friends, and now they're not. I feel bad for him. "Can we meet later at my house?" I asked them. "Sure," Ashton said. Sarah just nodded her head. "Alright, I'll text Jake to come over," I said. 

I texted Jake to meet us at my house. He agreed and said he'd be there soon. 

I walked home with Sarah and Ashton. We arrived at my house 10 minutes later. Jake got there a few minutes after us. "Hey, Jake!" I said. "Hey, guys!" Jake said. "Alright, so you guys go upstairs, and I'll bring us some snacks and drinks," I said. They nodded and went upstairs. I went to the pantry and grabbed bags of chips, boxes of candy, and some soda. I know it's not the healthiest, but once in a while, I like to treat myself with some nice, delicious treats. 

I walked upstairs with my hands filled with junk food. "Hey, guys can you open the door, please?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm coming!" Sarah said. She opened the door, and I went into my room. I put the food and drinks on the desk. And sat down on the bed with everyone else. "Is anyone else home?" Ashton asked. "Yeah, because your house seems quiet," Jake said. "No, it's just the four of us. My mum is a teacher so she's working, but she'll be home later, and my dad is a pilot so he's traveling a lot of the time," I said. "Oh okay," Ashton said. "Yeah," I said. 

We began talking about ideas we had to get revenge on Josh and Blake. So far we have nothing. "Okay, so I had one idea, but I'm not sure if it's any good," I began to say. "Okay, what is it?" Sarah asked. "Well, I was thinking maybe we should go to the school a little earlier, and I could take something that belongs to them, like their phones or something, and run as fast as I can into an empty room, and you guys could run inside after them and shut the doors behind you, then we could attack them with water balloons!" I said. "But I know it's probably just a lame idea," I continued. "Grace, it's an epic idea!" Jake said. "Really?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes, that's so cool," Sarah said. "Yeah, let's do it!" Ashton added. I nodded my head in agreement and the four of us high-fived. We ate some snacks and I drew a plot of what we will do, on a piece of paper. We agreed to get revenge tomorrow. 

Mission: Get revenge on Josh and Blake, is a go!