Josh The Jerk- Chapter 30

Now, we were standing in the empty hallway. There were no teachers or students around. We could still hear the music from the gym, except it wasn't slow dancing music anymore. It was upbeat pop music. But it wasn't very loud, to be honest.

"What do you want, Josh?" I asked annoyed. Then he gave me an evil grin and pushed me against the lockers. "Josh, what the heck?!"

He pinned me to the lockers. His arms were extended on either side of my head. His hands were against the cold metal. His face, inches from mine.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here," Josh said. His breath against my face, it smelled like peppermints it was pretty refreshing actually.

I rolled my eyes and tried to escape but he wouldn't let me leave. I tried pushing him away but that did nothing. It's not my fault I'm not very strong. I could see some tattoos on his skin. I couldn't make out what they were. But I saw some on his arms. Not sleeves of tattoos, but just some small ones here and there. He even had a few on his chest.

"Let me go!" I said harshly. "How about...No!" Josh said. "Oh, and by the way, do you remember the picture I took of you at the hospital?" Josh continued. "Yes, how could I forget," I said. "Well, jokes on you, I never posted it!"

"What!?" I said a little loudly. "Yep," he said. "Yeah, I never posted it, I just wanted to get your reaction, and scare you, and...it worked!" He said while chuckling right in my face...literally!

"Why you little—" I began to say but was soon interrupted by Josh...of course! "You know what's funny?" He asked. "What?" I said. "Not you!" Josh laughed. I'm getting seriously angry. Ugh, he can't just do this to me!  "Aww, is little Gracie Walker getting angry?" Josh said in a baby voice. "I'm not listening to you!" I said. "Oh, but that's where you wrong, cause I know you are," Josh said. Can this boy ever give it a rest? "Do you spend your whole life being a jerk or is it just in your free time?" I shot back. "Oh, it's a pretty full-time commitment," he said. I rolled my eyes. He smirked at me. Okay, enough with the smirking!! I swear if this boy says one more thing I'm going to—

"Hey, remember when I kissed that girl, Lily or whatever her name was, in sophomore year?" He said with another evil grin. Okay, that's it!! At that moment I did what most girls would do in a situation like this, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. Which made him fall down. Yes! Score for Grace! "Take that you, jerk!" I shouted and ran back into the gym. I wanted to be around more people in case he comes back and does something else.