Chapter 1: Odd Jobs for the Beach

(3rd) POV:

"Hey? Are you okay? Hey!"

"Asch? Is that you?"

"Is this your wolf pup?"

"No. He was right next to you, worried. So, I thought he belonged to you."

"What happened to my home? My island? Riku! Kai--!"

"Asch, stop it! All I'm saying is, whatever Luke did to you, he doesn't seem to be that kind of person, who would selfishly take things from others. And I'd hate for both of my friends to keep fighting like this."

"Who are you?"

"They'll come at you out of nowhere. As long as you two continue to wield the Keyblade."

"Take a good long look at me. See if this face looks familiar. And if that doesn't help, then here's a hint: I used to live on the islands, until I decided to leave, and was unable to come back."

"Hey, why don't you all come with us? We can go to other worlds on our vessel."

"Harmony, go with them. Especially if you want to find your friends."

"Donald Duck."

"Name's Goofy."

"Madison."

"Luke."

"And I'm Sora."

"This is Asch. And I'm Harmony."

"Be sure to keep Chibiterasu with you at all times. In a way, he's like a detector for finding Heartless."

"I don't mind going with you guys."

"The Heartless have great fear of the Keyblades, and the power of Lorelei."

"That's right. The Guardians of Lorelei and the Keyblade."

"So...these are the keys?"

"But the children are a problem. They found one of the Keyholes."

(Harmonyx's) POV:

I jolt, immediately waking up from that dream I had. Then I take in my surroundings, realizing that I'm back in my room.

When did I come home...? I remember collapsing back at our hideout.

I then stare at my hand, remembering what happened yesterday, as well as some fragments of my dream. "A key...blade?"

I close my palm, then open it. Close, open, close...I go through the same pattern, trying to grasp if everything that happened yesterday was actually real or not. The weapons that Roxas, Xamira and I wielded, the Keyblade; it sure seemed like we were wielding key-shaped swords. Is that what a Keyblade is? If so, then what does it all mean?

I soon change into my clothes and have breakfast with my sister. Apparently, yesterday wasn't a dream when Xamira told me that she saw the exact same events I did: chasing after the thief, who turned out to be a ghost or whatever that's not human, wielding unusual swords, and also finding out the only things that were stolen were photos of me, my sister and Roxas. Later, we head out to meet up with our friends at our hideout. While on our way, I soon let out a sigh.