Chapter 54: Paparazzi

WaaaaAAAAAHhh! WAAAaaaaaaHHhhhhHh!

"Ugh, I'm up. I'm up." I groan, looking at the crying baby.

I peel Loki's arms from around my body, walking over to the cot.

"Shhh. Shhhhh. It's okay. I'm here." I whisper, rocking Klaus gently in my arms.

"Come with me." I say, walking out of the room, "You're gonna wake everyone up, kiddo. You want something to drink?" I ask.

He keeps crying and I roll my eyes, "Right. You can't talk." I mutter.

I walk to the kitchen, then to the fridge, grabbing the milk. I hold it up to him and watch his face, "You want?" I ask.

His crying slows down and he reaches out to the bottle. I place it in his mouth and help him drink it, "There ya go. That shut you up." I chuckle.

"There you are." sighed Peter, walking up to me, "8am? That's a good time."

"What?" I ask.

"Babies usually wake up at like.... 5 or 6am." he said.

"How did you sleep?" I ask.

"I slept alright. MJ talks in her sleep and Ned snores, but it was okay." he chuckles.

I smile at him and take the bottle out of the babies mouth slowly.

Klaus was looking pretty content, so I decided to take him back into the nursery.

"Aw look at him." I whisper, pointing at a very peaceful Loki, "Uncle Loki is still asleep."

I place Klaus on the floor and sit down with him.

"How you doin' little dude?" I ask, "Did you have a nice sleep?"

"I did." said Loki from the couch.

"Oh Klaus! I didn't know you could talk." I chuckle, sarcastically.

"Good morning." he yawns.

"Morning Loki." I smile.

"How long have you been up?" he asks, stretching his arms out.

"8-ish." I say, "I only woke up ten minutes ago when Klaus was screaming his head off. I'm surprised Addy is still asleep."

"She's a deep sleeper."

"Just like her Uncle Loki." I smirk, turning back to Niklaus, "Alright little guy. Wanna watch Peppa Pig?" I ask.

"Yes please." says Loki.

"Oh shut up." I laugh, "Addy will wake up soon, so when she does just give her some milk and then chill with us in the lounge."

"Alright." nods Loki, sleepily.

I pick Klaus up and give Loki a peck on the lips, going into the lounge to put on some TV.

"Hey (Y/n)." says Ned.

"Hey." I nod, "What're you watching?"

"Oh just some old movie." he says, changing channel. The local news plays on the TV, a large headline playing across the screen.

'TONS OF NEW AVENGERS GOSSIP JUST FOR YOU!'

it says in large lettering.

"Good morning, everyone. The internet is currently going crazy at all of news about the team we call the Avengers. Anonymous sources have leaked three interviews, one of which confirms the identity of Spiderman as schoolboy Peter Parker. The famous Thor, God of Thunder, and his new wife, Jane Foster, recently had two twin babies named Adriana and Niklaus. The world has fallen in love with two new avengers 'Loki' and '(Y/n)' with their witty and sassy interviews. How much more gossip can we take? Come back later to hear all of the latest details. But first, let's go to todays weather." says the News Anchor.

"Thank you, Michael. Today we have..." begins the weather man.

"Oh sh*t!" I yell, "Loki, MJ, Peter get in here!"

The three rush in as quick as they can, Loki holding a bottle to Addy's mouth.

"The interviews have been leaked." blurted Ned, "Peter, everyone knows you're spiderman!"

"Oh no." Peter sighs, "Mr Stark is gonna go crazy! What do I do now? I can't go to school today! I can't! Not after that!"

"Listen. Tony and the others get back in five minutes. We can ask him about it." says Loki.

"Are you gonna be homeschooled? Will you have bodyguards? Will Mr Stark be mad at you?" What will-"

"Ned, shut up, you'll panic him." said MJ.

"This is bad." booms Tony, gliding into the opposite side of the lounge.

He doesn't seem to notice the seven of us across the room, so he continues talking to the team.

"The poor kid can't go to school. The twins will turn into famous babies. Loki and (Y/n) will become celebrities and public figures. This is nuts. This is all Fury's fault!" he yells, grabbing his phone and dialling a number.

"Tony, calm down." sighed Steve.

"Have you gone crazy!? Releasing that footage will ruin their lives, ya hear me? The Avengers are here to save people and protect people. We don't need to have press tours and red carpets to attend to! We don't have time for your bullsh*t, Nick!" he yells down the phone.

"No, you listen to me, Fury-" he continues, walking out of the room again.

"Oh good. You're okay!" said Thor, running up to Klaus and Addy and hugging them both, showering them with kisses and affection.

"How was it?" asks Jane, looking at me and Loki.

"They were fine. No problems." I smile.

"What about the date? How was that?" Loki asks.

"Oh, it was great. The hotel we stayed at was really nice too. It was lovely to just get away and not have to deal with a pair of screaming twins. Though, I missed them." smiled Jane.

"Peter, are you okay?" asks Steve, looking at Peter.

"What am I gonna do, Steve?" he asks, "I can't go to school. What about my friends? My studies? My social life? Look at my phone! I just got 6000 notifications in two minutes!" he yells.

"We should go." said MJ, grabbing her and Ned's backpacks, "You've got stuff to deal with."

Peter nods and Ned gets up, following MJ out of the door.

I sigh and look at Loki.

"Things turned sideways fast." I chuckle.

"Yeah, well... I was thinking things were getting a little ordinary around here." he smiles.

"People like us?" I ask, "That's unusual."

"Yes, it is." he nods with a chuckle.

He kisses me carefully on the lips and then my cheek, caressing the side of my face with his hand.

"It'll work out." he coos.

"I know." I smile.