Don't Give Up On Me (Fem Reader)

Start from the beginning

I'll wait for you

I'll wait for you

Just when they thought her brother was going to give in and just stomp away, a wicked smirk came to his face. "What's with that expression, Bakugo?" Shoto asked, a scowl making it's home on his face. "Shut it, IcyHot. Oh, (Y/N)," he started, his crimson eyes twinkling with victory and mischief. She rolled her (E/C) eyes, "what could you possibly want now, Katsuki?" she asked; it was clear she was tired of her brother. "Do you remember what the old hag and dad said about dating?" he taunted, watching the colour drain from her face.

'Cause I'm not givin' up

I'm not givin' up, givin' up

No not yet

With panicked eyes, the (H/C) reached for her phone in her pocket, cursing at the time. "Sho, we gotta go," she declared, pushing past her brother and dragging her boyfriend with her to the door. Without a word of explanation, she slipped her shoes on and he did the same, "you fucking suck, Katsuki," she spat, opening the front door and stepping outside. Once they were both in the walkway, she began to run to the sidewalk and down the road, Shoto struggling to keep up, "(Y/N)! Slow down and tell me what's going on!" The (H/C) ignored his pleas and continued to run away from her house, only stopping when they were at a park in her neighbourhood; the same one she used to play at with Izuku and Katsuki when they were younger. (Y/N) led her dual-haired boyfriend to a bench, sitting down and catching their breaths.

Even when I'm down to my last breath

Even when they say there's nothin' left

So don't give up on...

As Shoto caught his breath, he could tell she was bothered by something; why else would she have sprinted away at the mention of her parents and dating? "(Y/N)..." he breathed, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb, "what's wrong? Why did we leave like that?" The (H/C) looked away at first, not answering his question. He sighed, "we're a team, aren't we? Don't give up on us without telling me anything. I already told you I'm not letting our relationship end like this." She nodded, sighing as she gathered her thoughts, "my parents said that if I got into a relationship, they think it'd be best if Katuski was okay with the person. It would just make things easier on all of us..."

I'm not givin' up

I'm not givin' up, givin' up

No not me

His eyebrows furrowed in thought as he thought about his girlfriend's statement. "So," he began, a faint sense of desperation blooming in his chest, "your parents want you to be with someone who your brother approves of?" (Y/N) nodded, "yeah. That's probably the main reason why I haven't introduced you yet..." He nodded his head; he understood the fear and doubt of introducing someone to a parent who has specific requirements. He noticed that she looked embarrassed and...guilty? He sighed, leaning down to press a kiss to her cheek, "I don't blame you for not introducing me; I mean, I'd rather die than let you meet my father."

Even when nobody else believes

I'm not goin' down that easily

So don't give up on me

The same heavy silence from before filled the air, making the dual-haired boy frustrated, "(Y/N), we're not breaking up over this. We can't let Bakugo control our relationship." "Then what do we do? I want my parents to approve, but we can't get that without Katsuki's!" she cried, pulling her knees to her chest and burying her face down. Shoto thought for a few moments, recalling something that the (H/C) had mentioned back in her house, '"he'd fight you if he found out!"'