“Dude why aren’t you getting you gym cloths on?” Zain asked as he walked up to him and sat beside him.

Cole shrugged “Not in the mood” He didn’t have to worry too much about gym class, their gym teacher was a member of their pack so he let them get away with a lot.

“Ok well I’m going to go get dressed, have fun sitting here on your own.” Zain said as he got up and walked away.

Cole leaned his head back against the seat behind him and closed his eyes, as soon as he did his mind was filled with pictures of his mate, he started daydreaming about what their life would be like if he did managed to steal her away from her fiancé. He let out a small growl when he thought about that fact that she was engaged to another man.

He still wasn’t sure that she felt anything towards him, but he planned to use their time alone at lunch to find out.

It didn’t take long for his classes to pass and for his lunch time detention to arrive. He quickly made his way back to his English classroom wanting to get there as fast as he could so he could have as much time alone with his mate as he could.

He walked into the room to find it empty. Taking his usual seat he sat down and waited for his mate to arrive.

As soon as she entered, the room she looked over to make sure Cole was there, than made her way over to him. Placing her hand on her hip, she glared at him.

“I don’t ever want to see that kind of behaviour in my class again, got it?”

Cole looked at her but didn’t say anything.

“If you want to whore around do it somewhere where others don’t have to see it.” She told him

“Whore around, that’s a bit harsh.” He told her.

His mate scoffed “I have heard about you and your brother, how you use any girl for your needs”

Cole raised an eyebrow at her “Oh really and who did you hear that from?” he asked her.

She snorted “Please, the whole school talks about how you and your brother sleep with anything with legs.”

Cole shrugged not wanting to lie to her. “I’m a changed man.” he informed her.

His mate snorted again. “Oh really? It didn’t look like that to me earlier on.” She stated.

“You obviously didn’t see the part where she threw herself at me, not the other way round.”

“I also didn’t see the part where you pushed her away either” She said raising her voice.

Cole raised an eyebrow at her “If that’s what’s bothering you, then you can rest easy, I plan on never letting her touch me again.”

His mate scoffed “That’s not what’s bothering me”

“Well what is?” Cole asked.

He watched as she opened her mouth to answer but closed it, she let out a frustrated sound before she turned away from him and made her way over to her desk.

“Don’t have an answer to my question Ms Bell?” Cole asked with a cocky smirk on his face.

She looked back at him and frowned “I’m bothered by the way you treat the young women of this school” She said

Cole shrugged “Hey I don’t know why you’re defending them for, it’s not like they are the innocent victim’s here, I make sure they all know exactly where they stand before I do anything with them.” He tells her. “I don’t ask them to throw themselves at me, and to be honest most time it’s annoying. Do you have any idea what it likes to be constantly mauled by girls you walk past because they think they have the right to touch you?”

“I’m sure you brought it all on yourself by sleeping with them all,” She said turning her back on him again.

Cole quickly got up from his desk and walked towards her.

She spun around and frowned at him “What are you doing?” She asked him

Cole didn’t say anything he just grabbed her by the shoulders and smashed his lips to hers. She responded for a moment by pressing her lips against his, Cole lick the bottom of her lip with his tongue, which seemed to snap her out of her daze. She put her hands between them on his chest and push him away from her. He growled at the lack of contact between them.

“How dare you!” She said wiping her lips “Don’t you ever do that again” She shouted before quickly walking away from him and out the classroom door.

Cole stood there, touched his still tingling lips, and smiled. She may have pushed him away but not before responding to his kiss. A smile spread across his lips. She liked him, he knew she did, she may not like the fact that she does, but she does none the less.