It's true, Jungkook was busy with a lot of important family matters during the weekend that he barely had time to scratch his head, but the antsy feeling of I-wish-he-were-here never went away. Maybe because it was a vulnerable time for him, or maybe because he started finding a lot of comfort in Jimin's existence in his life — the reason may be whatever, but Jungkook's damn sure about having missed this adorable creature.

"How are you?" Jimin asks him the first thing when they pulls back, hands on Jungkook's forearms, not affording to step away from him. Jungkook smiles softly, heart fluttering upon the realization that they are boyfriends, dating and caring towards each other. He'll need some time to get used to this beautiful dynamic. "Did everything go well?"

"I think so," Jungkook nods shyly, unable to stop smiling. Things actually went much better than expected, though he doesn't know how big of a role he had in their evolution. He just knows that his father was grateful for his visit in Busan, but wouldn't know to explain it if he were asked to. "Appa was all somber in the beginning but it felt like he set his mind clear by the end. He returned home."

Jimin's eyes grow, an excitement blooming upon his features. "Ggukie that great! It means that he is willing to at least talk things out with your mother, doesn't it?"

Jungkook scrunches his shoulders, teeth appearing behind his smile. "I guess."

He never expected Jimin to be so thrilled about it, but the man holds genuine hopes about Jungkook's parents succeeding this trial. It shows from the way he caresses Jungkook's arms with his thumb, like he is telling Jungkook he did a good job. That he shouldn't worry about it anymore. 

Jungkook's worried about something else, however. He's not sure how he's going to break down the news of the mascot to Jimin. But he knows it's not information that would undergo any change even if he hid it away, so... he'll have to speak up tonight. The sooner the better.

"Did you have fun there? I know you were looking forward to meeting your grandparents."

"Oh, so much fun," Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut, peaceful feelings surrounding him whole. It was such a detoxing experience for him. "They are so adorable Jimin hyung, you had to see how happy they became to see me there! The entire village came over to greet me because my grandparents wouldn't stop talking about it!"

A laugh gargles through Jimin, the blonde just as enthusiastic as Jungkook himself. He is so immersed into Jungkook's story that it looks like he personally went and came back with him in those bare seconds. "That's amazing, Jungkook, I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself!"

Jungkook nods enthusiastically, feeling grateful for having such a loving family. He had the opportunity to spend time with them, which is not something everyone can do due to many life circumstances, or simply because they don't have relatives. So yeah, he truly appreciates this weekend. Considers it as a gift.

"Anyway, how about you, hyung? What have you been up to?"

Jimin throws his head to the side, trying to think of something to tell Jungkook. His days apparently weren't as eventful as Jungkook's, but he has been absolutely busy with his latest hacking job from the recent company. "I'm going to get paid this Friday and I can't wait to finish the job!" Jimin shakes his shoulders, meanwhile Jungkook pulls him closer for comfort, holding the man's elbows securely as Jimin places his hands on Jungkook's chest.

"It must have been exhausting for you, hyung. How do you even pull of extra jobs while doing your regular Craigslist ones?" Jungkook pouts, melancholic at the thought of Jimin tiring himself so much. The older man has such a hard life, yet remains so positive. Jungkook has seen him break down before but it has been over certain unpleasant affairs. Never has he witnessed Jimin complain about his lifestyle, humble even when he talks about his past hardships. Almost too polite about everything.