31 | Pamper Day

Jungkook jitters to the caress of a soft smell. It's a clean cottony, tender vanilla and it makes his heart gently pitter patter against his chest.

Not just at the tip of his nose, no — the scent is engulfing him whole, surrounding him protectively from all sides against the slightest whirl. Jungkook isn't much aware of when he started smiling in his sleep but it suits the mood so he goes along with it, turning on his side to cuddle the hell out of the massive pillow propped against his body.

Sigh...

This is much comfier than his own bed. 

The thought strikes a lightening on his brain, awakening Jungkook suddenly to a small room made out of wooden walls and big, wide bus windows. He sniffles absent-mindedly, still under the effect of the homey smell and peers to his left. 

This is... a mobile home, and right at the counter pouring a green-looking smoothie juice from a mixer into huge cups is the angel of his life, Park Jimin.

 a mobile home, and right at the counter pouring a green-looking smoothie juice from a mixer into huge cups is the angel of his life, Park Jimin

It's a lot to take at once.

Not only is it Jungkook's first time visiting what he assumes to be Jimin's trailer but also his first time seeing Jimin look so... domestic. Jungkook gulps, cheeks heating up as he sits on the bed wondering how he got so lucky landing himself a man this attractive. Sure, Jimin does look cute with his scruffy bed hair and pouty face, but nothing about that crop top and those short shorts fall on the adorable side.

It could be called a culture shock. Yeah, definitely. Like, Jungkook had a slight idea of what he was getting into chasing after Jimin's ass, but he cast a miracle when he came to face the literal asset.

This is a dream, isn't it? 

I mean... look at that... how is that real?

He realizes how perverted and impudent he must be looking ogling at Jimin's ass only when he is caught doing it. Jimin is now staring at him from the other side of the trailer with a certain look on his face that Jungkook doesn't know how to name, and Jungkook wants to dig himself a grave.

He bites his lip in shame.

Way to be a decent boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. He was even bending his back to get a good angle. He was only short from whistling to make it to the catch-callers zoo. 

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Jungkookie!"

Sadly that's me, Jungkook thinks but of course to himself. He supposes his blush from earlier hasn't faded yet but it forges unforgotten with Jimin scooting over to his side eagerly, a big smile on his face as he cups Jungkook's cheek with one hand and leans forward to plant a heart-quaking smooch right on the center of Jungkook's lips. Now he is surely be blushing if not before.

"Good morning," Jimin says softly, his eyes fluttering up to Jungkook's in a magical way that makes Jungkook feel surrendered.

"Hey..." he says cluelessly, swimming in a warm feeling that's giving him the goosebumps. He is not particularly shy but there's that familiar tug in his heart whenever Jimin shows him affection, like he is maybe a little bit needier than he would like to acknowledge. "How am I here?"