The Teenage Pregnancy Club Part Two

sorry for the long wait guys its been a while catching up in school but promise to upload more thanks for all your comments and support.

The Teenage Pregnancy Club

Part Two

Deanna's Story

The lunch bell finally rang. I walked outside the classroom and headed to my locker to meet Starr. I put away my books and was grabbing my wallet when Starr finally walked up. "Hey, did you see Alyssa, I heard she was letting people on the cheerleading squad just so they would vote her homecoming queen",Starr said. I was too busy thinking about Friday and the party to listen to what she was saying. "Are you ready to go shopping after school, I need to go to Victoria Secret's and make it back for student council meeting" I asked her. " Just relax Dee", she reassured me. "I have this all under control" she replied sly with a smirk. "By the time I'm done Jason won't be able to resist a bit of you" she laughed. "Speaking of the devil" she said as I looked to see Jason walking towards us. " Hi babes" he greeted me with a kiss. "I'l see you guys later I'm going to go find Josh" Starr said as she walked away. We made out for a while in the hallway until a teacher passed by and made us go to lunch. I sat down to eat and tried to listen to the conversation the guys were having about the party. Mark was trying to figure out how to get the keg. I ate my lunch silently while they chattered away. I wondered what Friday would bring. What if I wasn't turning him on and he didn't get a boner? What if he didnt enjoy it and went to another girl to satisfy his needs? I pushed these thoughts out of my mind and tried to concetrate on what we would discuss in council meeting. Before I knew it the bell had rang and it was time for family sociology. This was the one elective I have been trying to sign up for since freshman year. Class wouldn't be so bad since I shared with Starr And Jason. Hopefully it wouldn't end up like last year when i barely passed history from all the talking we did. I rushed to my locker grabbed a notebook and headed for class.

Alyssa's Story

Lunch time finished and the bell signaled it was time for my next class. I texted to Dale telling him I would meet him after cheer practice at Jenny's the local diner. I looked at my schedule to see what class was next. I looked down to see family sociology fifth period. I hurried to the class wondering who would be in my class and what the teacher was like. I walked in to see Deanna, Starr, Jason, and Mark all talking about their party on Friday. If things worked out with Dale, I was planning to go there later. It was the highlight of the start of school. Everyone at Brampton High knew Mark threw the best parties. I especially needed some fun after coming back from cheer camp earlier this summer. Dale was pressuring me to go further with him than we usually go and I know if I dont give it up soon someone else will. After all he was basketball captain and i knew once the season starteed girls would be all over him. My thoughts were soon interrupted by the start of class. The teacher started out by introducing herself and gave us our first assignment for the semster. It was an ice-breaker activity that would help us "get to know each other better". I knew everyone already since elementary school or Sunset Hills. We finished the activity quickly and I sat down to listen to the teacher babbling about our first project as I drew hearts in my notebook and thought about Friday and what would soon come.

Bella's Story

Oh how I hated the first day of school. It was junior year already and I was ready to leave this place immediately.All the teachers did today was talk again and again about what we were going to do in class. Some freshman walked around the hall scared anc childish while others waited anxiously till cheerleader and football tryouts. I tried to put on a happy face as i sat through fifth period. I mean can world history get any worse. I envied Todd and Kate down the hall in culinary arts. I should have signed up when i could. No one was even paying attention to the teacher. Some were to the side talking about the council meeting later. Others were already planning dates to homecoming. Then there were the "plastics" as i called them Dale and Josh talking about the party this friday. Half the school would be there drunk and having sex with random partners. Where would I be? you asked. Well I would be home cuddling up with my dog Jack watching horror movies till the sun came out or my parents forced to me to go to bed. My parents would sit there and shake their heads at my social status. Im gothic, i love black, and my favorite band is Linkin park. The day my parents accept me will be it. Its getting kind of old though. Its no fun if they like that I'm rebellious. I got out of my sudden thoughts to hear the teacher yelling my name. "huh" i replied quickly only to hear the class laugh. "Freak" i heard someone yell from the back of the room. I could already tell this was going to be a long year.

Tiffany's Story

Fifth period was almost done already and I knew the day would soon be over. I had already been invited to a party friday night and things were starting to look up. "hey, maybe this school isn't so bad after all" I thought. No, I quickly reminded myself. I was here to be bad and get myself transferred back. But things weren't looking that way. Shanice had introduced me to some people and had convinced me to try out for cheerleading later today. I also got a few numbers from some football players. Homecoming was coming up soon and a few people had already asked me. First day and it was like I had been here all along. The classes were nice and people talked to me like they knew me forever. Well not everyone. The girls in the "popular" clique didnt acknowledge me but I knew that would change after Friday's party. I tried to pay attention to what the teacher was saying but soon the bell rang. I headed to my locker to grab my last books for the day. I rushed to the bathroom to call my mom to tell her I'll be late because of tryouts. She was happy and told me it was okay just be home before six. I hung up and rushed to my last class. I smiled when I releases i shared it with Shanice and one of the cute football players. I sat down and smiled I knew this year was going to be life changing one.