Friends or • Chapter 17

Y/n's P.O.V

He leaned down quickly placing his lips on mine. It took me a while to realize what was happening but once I did I finally kissed him back.

Our lips moved in sync as if they were made for each other.

I felt his hands tighten around my waist and pull me even closer.

After what felt like forever we both pulled away, our foreheads touching, the only thing you can hear was our slow breathing.

"I've been wanting to do that for forever" he whispered making a smile grow on my face.

"Me too" I replied with a giggle. "It's getting late so I should go" I added ruffling a hand through my hair.

"No stay" he said softly grabbing my hand. I smiled with a nod as he led me to his room.

This wasn't the first time I would be sleeping over but it would be the first time I was going to be sleeping in his bed.

*****

I woke up wrapped up in Spencer's arms. This morning felt too perfect, I was scared that if I moved or did something, it would ruin it.

Soon I heard him shift in his sleep signaling he was about to wake up.

"Good morning" he said in his rough morning voice. I would be lying if I said it wasn't hot.

"Morning" I replied tilting my head up to look at him.

"I can go make us so breakfast if you want or-" he was cut off by the sound of his phone ringing.

He grabbed it from the night stand looking at the contact. He turned to me apologetically before answering the phone.

"Hey Hotch what's up?" he asked as I traced small shapes on his chest. "Got it" he said before ending the call.

"Case?" I asked.

"Yea do you have your go bag?" he asked. "Yeah it's in my car" I said getting up from the bed. "Wait" he groaned pulling me back into the bed. "Yes" I asked laughing.

"Can we just stay here for like five more minutes?" he asked pulling me to his chest.

"Obviously" I replied with a smile as I cuddled back up to the boy.

After a few more minutes we both started to get ready. I ran down to my car to get my go bag so so could change. I changed into:

I left my hair down and got ready to leave

I left my hair down and got ready to leave. "Ready?" he asked straightening out his shirt.

"Ready" I said with a small smirk as we headed out.

Once we got to the BAU we went to the briefing room since we were late thanks to Spencer wanting to stay in bed for five more minutes which accidentally went on for maybe uhm fifteen minutes.

"Sorry were late" I said apologetically as we sat down.

"Everyone's allowed to be late once" Hotch said with a soft smile.

"Okay so now that everyone is here you guys are going to the lovely state of New Mexico, although considering what's happening isn't so lovely" Garcia said with a cringe as photos of men being tied and killed with their throats slit.

"Ouch that can't be nice" I said looking at the photos.

"That's an understatement" JJ said looking through her file.

"Looking at their timeline it can't be long before our unsub hits again wheels up in 30" Aaron said getting up.

I stayed sitting down next to Garcia considering the fact that Hotch was probably going to make me stay again.

"What are you doing y/n I said wheels up" he said stopping in his tracks making y/n and Spencer smile. "No way, seriously?" I squealed. "Yes now hurry before I change my mind" he said with a soft smile.

"Thanks boss man" I told him with a wink making him roll his eyes.

I waited in the back as Spencer followed my actions.

He quickly looked around making sure no one was looking before he intertwined his hand with mine.

"You know you look hot, when your trying to focus" and with that he let go of my hand walking faster to catch up with the group.

asshole.

"Oh it's on." I whispered with a smirk.

Let the games begin! Hope you enjoyed this part! Love y'all leave a vote and comment!🤍