Cases • Chapter 10

Y/n's P.O.V

"Can we stop at my apartment, I have zero clothes here and I need to grab some things" I said as I stood up putting my shoes on.

"Yea for sure, but maybe we should change that" he said shuffling between his feet.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a confused smile. "Never mind, let me just get my stuff ready and we will head to yours" he said and left quickly. I shrugged as I got my stuff before waiting by his door.

"Let's go" he said as we headed out and into his car.

Eventually we arrived at my apartment and we both got off. "Here you can just wait on the couch watch tv or something it won't take me longer than 5 minutes" I said as I rushed in. I went to my room changing into this:

I grabbed my go bag before basically running out with Spencer almost tripping

"Hey wait don't you think we should go in separate cars" he said stopping me. "Wait why?" I asked confused.

"You know so the group won't think we are together" he said moving his finger between us.

"Oh yeah sure" I said as I got my keys to my own car. I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt.

Did he not want to be seen with me?

I was saddened and a little annoyed but just shrugged it off.

I got in my car heading to the BAU.

I saw everyone at the table and rushed in to sit down. There was an empty space next to Spencer and one next to Derek.

Once Spencer saw me walk in he smiled and looked at the seat next to him. I looked away and decided to sit next to Derek.

He looked at me confused for a second about to say something but Penelope started to start talking.

I'll admit it was a petty move but I was still a little upset.

"Okay so we will be traveling to Ohio today, yayy" she said sarcastically. "Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with Ohio, well except for what you are going in there for" she said cringing.

"What's the case?" Rossi asked swiping through his tablet.

"Three girl's each murdered brutally, they were all spotted at different bars before the actual murder" she clicked on the clicker and pictures of the girls popped up.

I squinted noticing that most of them looked like me but I didn't say anything.

"Seems like he has a type" Derek said looking up.

"Yes, all have y/h/c, y/h/t hair, y/e/c eyes, and all seem to be in there early 20s" she said clicking again.

"Maybe a surrogate for someone?" I suggested. "Yes that could definitely be a possibility" Hotch said.

"Cause of death was a bullet to the head but they all seem to also have been shot in the stomach as well" JJ spoke up.

"So torture and right before they die of blood loss he shoots them in the head" I said as I looked through the photos.

"Yes and our job is to find the guy who is doing this, wheels up in 30" Hotch said walking out as we all followed him.

I was about to walk away when I heard Spencer call my name.

"Yes?" I asked turning around. "Why didn't you sit next to me?" he said with a small laugh. "I didn't notice sorry" I said quickly leaving.

I got a few of my things ready before heading on the jet with everyone.

I decided to sit next to JJ and across from Rossi and Derek.

"Okay so like y/n said there is a huge possibility it could be a surrogate" Rossi stated. "Yes maybe an ex girlfriend or sister, they do all seem pretty young to be a mother figure or an older surrogate" JJ added.

"Although the cause can be his parents, you'd be surprised how many killers do what they do because of their parents" Spencer stated.

"Oh and he is also picking them up at a bar so he can be baiting them, either flirting or some other trick" I said looking up at Hotch.

"Yes this also might suggest that he could be a young good looking male, many women wouldn't just let any guy take them away" Spencer said.

"Okay when we get there JJ come with me and we will talk to the families, Rossi go to the M.E. see if there is anything we missed, and Y/n, Morgan, and Reid I want you to visit the three bars they were taken from" he said instructing us on what to do.

"Got it" Rossi said giving him a thumbs up as everyone agreed.

Great the person I was stuck with was the person I was trying to avoid.

Hope you guys enjoyed!! Vote and comment!!🤍