2. Don't ask that

Kidou showed up early in the morning. By that time, Endou was up and fresh and put in his high chair waiting to be fed.

"Hello, hello! How is the number one baby in the world doing?" Kidou talked to Endou in a baby voice. Gouenji stared at this bizarre version of Kidou with a horrified expression.

"You don't have to do that. He can understand us just fine. " Gouenji then explained.

"I know but it's funny. " Kidou laughed as both Gouenji and Endou glared at him with a fed-up expression.

"So you're just going to come here and crack jokes while I'm stuck with all of the difficult tasks?" Gouenji complained.

"That's not true. I did do some research. " Kidou feigned seriousness but it failed. It was clear he was drawing great entertainment out of all of this. This annoyed both of them even more. Just then, they glanced at each other and the same idea struck them both.

"Have some breakfast with us. It's been a while since we all gathered in a place. " Gouenji offered.

"Okay sure. I haven't had breakfast yet anyway. " Kidou spoke nonchalantly as he took a seat at the dining table.

"Hope you don't mind, it's just some leftovers from last night. I made extra. " Gouenji said as he took out Natsumi's food and heated it up. He set it up nicely in a plate and put it in front of Kidou.

He then sat down as he and Endou both watched eagerly.

"So I began by looking into the details of Kageyama's accident..." He was talking as he absent-mindedly put the food in his mouth.

The next moment was chaos as Kidou was coughing and choking as Gouenji laughed and Endou giggled loudly slapping his hands on the chair's front.

"Natsumi was here?" Kidou asked in a hoarse voice as he downed a glassful of water. He then pushed the plate away.

"You should finish that. " Gouenji said as he smirked.

"As if!" Kidou immediately objected.

"That... wasn't a suggestion." Gouenji was still smirking.

"Or what?" Kidou asked.

"Or else, Endou will cry. "

"So...?" Kidou hadn't even ended his thought before Endou began his shrill crying again. Gouenji stuck his fingers in his ears and ducked as if taking shelter from a weapon.

Kidou was taken off guard and completely startled. It felt like an ambush. Kidou almost got scared the sound would shatter his glasses. He for sure wouldn't want anything bad happening to his glasses.

So he finally caved in too and quickly stuffed all of the food in his mouth with swift bites making his cheeks puff up.

He looked pale and sick by the time he finished getting it all down.

"Something's seriously wrong with you people." He looked at both of them who were watching it all with amusement.

"Anyway, " He began as he took heavy breaths to compose himself, "As I was saying, I looked into Kageyama's accident and apparently there is no record of what happened to him afterwards. "

"What can possibly happen? He obviously died. No one could have survived such a horrific accident. " Gouenji responded.

"Okay then why is the official declaration of his death not available? Why hide it?" Kidou argued, "I'm telling you, he's the one behind it all. He couldn't kill us so he is trying to render us useless. " Kidou turned to Endou and added, "No offense. "