Chapter 14 - Urgent Talk!!

Start from the beginning

Is he even serious?

"I'll say that any relationship forced only cause unhappiness. Your fiance loves you. If you can't make her happy, don't ruin her life", I said. I feel sad for his fiance. She seemed like a nice girl. Kabir is a jerk. He's still crying over his ex-girlfriend. She's dead. He needs to move on. What is he doing?

"That's what I told her. But Naina is just way too stubborn", Kabir said leaving a deep sigh.

"Will you ever love her?", I asked. He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't have an answer to that sadly", he said and then he sealed his lips with his cup of tea. I stared at him for a few seconds and then looked away. Why does my heart feel this pull towards him? I've seen so many handsome boys, even more handsome than Kabir. Veronica introduced me to some amazing good guys. They're someone to fall in love with. Still, why does my heart never reacted the way it reacts for this stranger guy named Kabir Malhotra?

"I am not liking this place. Would you like to go on a drive with me?", He asked.

"Where are we going?", I asked. He smiled.

His smile is beautiful.

"A special place. Do you trust me?", He asked as he forwarded his hand towards me.

"I can give you the benefits of doubt", I said and he laughed. He took his hand back when I didn't hold it.

I refrained myself.

"Let's go then", he said as he got up.

"Wait. I have to inform Veronica first", I said and he shook his head in NO.

"She's with Dhruv. They'll be fine. You follow me", he said and this time he held my hand in his and drag me along. My eyes didn't leave our united hands even for one second. The bodyguards didn't follow us as per Kabir's instructions.

He left my hand once we reached the car and his touch lingers. We came here in two cars. I don't have to worry about Veronica. I quickly sent her a text informing her about my exit. Kabir drove the car. He had a small smile on his face. I don't know him very well, still I feel so safe with him.

Why?

*************************

No one's P.O.V.

"I'm leaving with Kabir", A.

A message notification tone beeped on Veronica's mobile. She read it and left a deep sigh. She's confused about what should she do further. Should she help Kabir and Aashi get back together? But Kabir is already engaged. The girl, Naina is the sole reason for everyone's messed up life. She deserves punishment. Varun, the guy she loved with all her heart also is the culprit. These two selfish jerks destroyed two innocent people's life.

"What happened? You looked stressed out", Dhruv who was observing Veronica closely asked. He's amazed to see the resemblance of her face with Aashi that it's been hard for him to not look at her.