Chapter 22 - Trip!!

🍁"When I Fall In Love,
It will be Forever" 🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kabir's P.O.V.

"Trip! Why? What's the occasion?", I asked looking up from the script of the advertisement I've in next one hour and glanced at Dhruv. He was sitting in front of me.

"After my marriage, I've not spent much time with Ami. I want to have some quality memories with my wife", he said as he smiled. We're back in Delhi from our concert. Aashi avoided me the whole time during our concert. I saw Rohan and her getting along better. It wasn't pleasing for my eyes to see her with another man but she's not my girl. I don't have any right on her. But why does she feel so familiar?

"Why are you tagging us along then? Why do you want the whole group to join?", I asked.

"Jay wants that we all should go together. He wants to give you and Naina some time to get used to this new relationship. I couldn't say no to him", he said and I left a deep sigh.

"Haven't I made this clear many times? I can't look at Naina more than a friend. Dhruv, is something wrong with me? I have tried but I'm unable to love her as a lover", I said as I pulled my hair in annoyance.

"Can I ask you something?", He asked. I nodded.

"What do you feel about this girl, Aashi?", He asked. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Nothing. I feel nothing. She's just someone who looks familiar to my ex-girlfriend that's it. I can't love Naina doesn't mean I'm a cheat. I'm loyal to her", I said and he shrugged his shoulders. He got up from his seat.

"I'll book tickets for all of us", he said and I nodded. I can't refuse. Jay will doubt me otherwise.

Dhruv opened the door of my vanity and looked at me. He said, "Do you know keeping someone else in your heart and mind other than your life partner is also considered disloyalty?".

"Why are you telling me this?", I asked.

"I'm increasing your knowledge", he said and with a smirk, he left.

What was that? Does he think, I'm lying? I admit that I do have weak moments when I see Aashi. But no way I'm going to cheat on Naina. I am not a jerk. I'll prove Dhruv wrong.

********************

Aashi's P.O.V.

I was carrying new pair of shoes Jay ordered to his vanity when I saw Dhruv walking out of Kabir's vanity. He saw me and raised his hand to stop me. I obeyed. He made his way and stood in front of me.

"Hey Aashi", he said with a smile. I smiled back at him.

"Hello", I said.

"Our group is planning for a trip. Would you like to join?", He asked. My mind instantly rejected his offer.

"Is this necessary? I don't feel like going on any trip", I said and he nodded.

"I understand it must be hard for you to stay with new people. You must miss your family but you should try different places with different people whenever you ever get a chance. Once you'll be back to your home, you'll have memories", He said and I let his words sank into my system. Maybe he's right but Jay ruins my mood.