8

Upon hearing Jungkook's pleas and whimpers, Taehyung slowly raked his hands down the bunny's body, finally stopping just above his leaking cock.

Jungkook at this point was getting impatient and was on the brink of crying again. He rolled his hips upwards towards Taehyung's own, feeling his hard length rub against the rough jeans material.

Taehyung chuckled and pushed Jungkook's hips back down ever so gently, drawing a whine from the latter.

"Shh little bunny, alpha's got you dont worry. I'll make you feel so good, hm? Would you like that?" He said softly.

Jungkook could hear the teasing undertone in Taehyung's voice but quite honestly everything hurt too much for him to care.

After receiving a quick nod from the bunny, Taehyung wasted no time and wrapped a hand around the boy's swollen cock, beginning to stroke it quickly.

As Jungkook squirmed and moaned out, Taehyung's strokes only went faster.

"You look so pretty like this little bunny~ not so big and bad anymore, hm? You're my tiny baby bun" the tiger hybrid kept cooing.

Jungkook suddenly let out a loud moan, tears streaming down his face as he suddenly released into Taehyung's rough hand.

The tiger pulled his hand away slowly and started kissing up Jungkook's trembling body all the way up to his neck.

"You're such a good boy for me, hm? Just for me" Taehyung mumbled and lightly rubbed Jungkook's hips.

"Mhm..just for you"

~

Eventually Jungkook had calmed down and was now sleeping quietly, curled in a ball.

Taehyung was also on the verge of falling asleep until his phone went off suddenly. He checked the notification and let out a groan.

Irene:
Tae~ my heat starts tomorrow, help me?🥺

Taehyung:
No, I said we're over. Leave me the fuck alone.

Irene:
But..but Tae

Taehyung:

No buts. Piss off.