Pre-Show Decorating

Start from the beginning

"Last night, seven girls were found tied up in front of the stadium. Each was covered in systematic lacerations all over their bodies, excluding their hands, feet, and neck to head area. Authorities have no lead on the culprit, but they have determined that the victims died from bleeding out."

"Isn't that the venue we were supposed to..." WinWin started, then cleared his throat awkwardly. He didn't want to finish.

"Yes, we were meant to perform there within the week. It's unclear as to whether that will still be occurring."

"I mean, I think we can tell who did this." Ten spat, glaring at the table.

"We don't know it was him!" WinWin defended. "This could all be a misunderstanding!"

"What is there to misunderstand?" Ten began arguing with him, ready to blame Hendery for all of his behavior at the first chance he got. At this, the door burst open, drawing everyone's attention away from the fight and onto the new arrival. Xiaojun was standing in the doorway, clothes and hair a mess as well as breathing heavily, but still there.

"Why didn't anyone come wake me up?!" He demanded. "What's going on?"

"We didn't want to interrupt your resting after having to deal with Lucas." Kun stated simply.

"Why'd you let Y/N come then?! She did like a third of the work!" Kun's glance shifted a moment, although she couldn't quite catch to where.

"That wasn't the information I was given."

"Well, yeah," Xiaojun explained, "Because I didn't want you all to be worried that I entrusted Lucas's life to a stranger!" A stranger? Okay, ouch. Sighing, Kun shook his head.

"Oh, well. You're both here now. Sit down and read the screen, we were just about to continue on with the briefing. As Xiaojun sat in the empty place across from YangYang, Ten and WinWin were silent. They apparently did not plan on acknowledging the outburst, and neither did the leader. Once he was sure that Xiaojun was adequately informed, (as evidenced by his furrowed brow) he shut the laptop, causing the screen to go dark.

"In addition, it seems that we're missing about five hundred thousand dollars in funds, the total being taken from four different accounts."

"Wait, what?" WinWin cut in again. "Why wasn't I informed of this until now? Our financials were all in order yesterday."

"Because I wanted to have the discussion here." Kun mentioned simply. "I found it unnecessary to trouble you outside of this."

"This doesn't make sense- where were the funds removed from? We have ATM capabilities disabled on all but one of our accounts. Each has a different password, as well as several other security characteristics. Not only that, but I'm meant to be notified every time funds are added or removed. To bypass all that without triggering any suspicion, it should be impossible, I-" As he spoke, Kun was looking at him intently, along with a much more aggravated Ten.

"So, when were you going to tell us you were working with him?"

"Excuse me?"

"You said it yourself! There's no way the money could have been taken without you noticing. Conclusion: you did notice, because you knew it was happening! I bet you're funding his sick, fucked up games, aren't you!" Both of the men stood at the same time, seconds away from having a complete fist-fight in the middle of the conference room.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Even if I was working with Hendery, and I was going to steal from ourselves, I wouldn't just sit my ass around this dump! I'd take it all and leave! I can't believe you'd even suggest that-"

"OH so you admit that you might do it?"

"It was an example! You've always been such a-"

"Enough!" Kun stood as well, slamming his hands down on the table and scaring Y/N more than a bit. She'd never seen him raise his voice. "You're arguing like five-year-olds. And in front of a lady, at that. Sit down and start acting your age. Hendery is a liability. If he gets caught, it could blow our entire operation. I've worked too hard for too long just to get ratted out by some angry little kids. I don't care what it takes, you are going to find him, and deal with him. Understood?" They all nodded, the tension in the air thick enough to cut.

"If all he wanted was money, he wouldn't be killing people. Hell, if all he wanted was money, he would have stayed here, this is profitable. He has a reason for this, we just don't know what it is. Until we do, you need to stop making up conspiracy theories in your minds. Focus on your job. Dismissed." Everyone promptly stood, causing her to rush and do so as well. She was more than concerned with the fact that Kun's issue was not with the murder, but with Hendery. She had a sinking suspicion that, should they find him, he would be lightly reprimanded and then put back in position. She had almost forgotten they had no problem with killing.

"I'm going to find him." Ten growled. "You stay here." She wasn't sure who exactly he had said this too, but Kun didn't contradict him. She supposed that the leader had stated as he wished when he'd said to find him at all costs. Thinking back to Lucas, she silently wondered if Ten would ever return.