Cora got away.

Olive slowly closed the book, letting out a shaky breath. That reading was intense, "Holy moly." She mutters to herself.

It made Olive's chest tighten, sympathizing with her mother. It must have been horrible to loose every last one of your family, knowing that you're the last one. But it also made Olive angry. If Cora knew what it was like to be abandoned, then why did she do the same to her only child?

Her mother had met her father decades later, towards the end of World War II, but Olive didn't want to read about her parents love story, or how she met Sylas in Greece before that, none of it.

It hurt to much to reading, thinking about how happy her parents probably were before she was born and messed everything up, and how much of an impact Sylas had on Cora.

Olive selfishly tried to ignore everything about her bound to Dean, Toula's warning always replaying in her mind.

"So the vic's a real class act." Sam says. Olive tosses the journal beside her and sits up. "Owned a bunch of slum-grade apartments, couple of houses too."

Dean clenched his jaw. "So this is it? This is what you're gonna do?"

"What am I doing. . ?"

"Crowley." Dean states. "He's so far up our asses we're coughing sulfur!" He glances back at Olive, who looked disturbed. "Sorry, O." He then turns to Sam. "You're just gonna work the case?"

Sam sighs. "Well, he's got us by the short and curlies. What else are we supposed to do?"

"It's just, you know, man. .I'm working for a demon now. I don't even know who you are, and you," He looks at Olive through the rear view mirror. "Haven't slept in days, don't think I haven't forgotten!" Olive startles awake from her power nap in the backseat. Dean sighs. "I just. . .need time to adjust."

"Look. This is a crap situation, I get it. But, Dean, I'm still me. Same melon, same memories. I-I still like the same music, I still think about Suzie Heizer."

"Biology class Suize Heizer?"

"Can you blame me? She was—"

Olive raised her hand. "I'm only six." She announced, covering her ears with reddened cheeks.

"Look, I know you don't trust me, and I can't take back what I did but I'm going to prove it to you. I'm still your brother." Sam vows.

Dean gives him a barely satisfied nod.

Olive stayed in the motel room while the brothers went to dig for more information in town. Dean had made her promise to take a nap and snag something to eat but she did no such thing.

Weirdly, Olive only felt comfortable sleeping when Dean did but considering Dean also never slept Olive barely close her eyes without waking up in paranoia.

So she trained in the motel room, using all sorts of techniques inside her mother's Journal. The Soul Swipe was the only thing Olive can master, a name created by Ben all those weeks ago. Olive frowns at the thought of her surrogate brother, and wondering how he was doing.

Dean had spoken to Lisa the second everything cooled down, explaining what had happened. Lisa was horrified when she walked up the stairs to check on Olive only to find her clothes gone and the window wide open. She considered calling the police for a search party, but Toula had rushed right over to assure the woman that Olive was safe with The Winchesters.

Lisa apologized hundreds of times to Dean. He didn't blame her, he wasn't even mad at that point just exhausted. He had to be honest with her though, Dean had no plans of going back to Lisa and Ben, not wanting to put them in danger.