"Yeah, I guess." Dean shifted, more questions clouding his mind as he tried to bite his tongue for the sake of everyone else.

He glances at Olive, who hasn't touched her food since the conversation started, or last night.

"So, it's settled then?" He says. "You bag the Howler, bring it home to Papa." Crowley smiles. "See you soon."

Olive blinks once and his already gone, leaving the Winchester's with more awkward tension.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     › NIGHT FALLS QUICK AND THE WINCHESTERS were back on the road. Olive sat in the back, reading her mother's journal. She hadn't had much time to continue it until now. The Elders knew God personally, they created countless of techniques on how to heal and create souls when God was too busy to tend to them.

Worker bees for a Queen. Almost all Elders took female forms, Olive notes. They valued kindness, equal with nature. They fought with words and wisdom, never killed.

Soul Guardian's live in a garden connected to Heaven. However, they chose to live on Earth among their creations. The Garden of Animarum was abandoned, and the Soul Sanctum became their home. It hides on the top of a mountain in Greece, which is guarded at the bottom by a bloodline of witches.

"Woah," Olive says out loud, looking up from the book.

"What's wrong?" Dean asked quickly from the drivers seat, glancing at her through the mirror.

Olive covers her hands over the book, startled, "I just remembered, I buried my Christmas money under the porch."

The hunter hums, "Maybe don't run away then."

She rolls her eyes and continues reading. Failing to notice Sam looking at her through the corner of his eye, watching her look at the book with confusion.

There were only two Generations that came from the Guardians. The Elders and the Soul Warriors.

Warriors were created by the Elders at the start of Lucifer's rebellion. They had sensed the betrayal miles away, but never doubted the judgement of their creator for his favorite son.

But the day Lucifer twisted and mutilated the human soul of Lilith into the first demon to prove a point to the others that human souls were inferior to God.

The Soul Guardians took personal offense.

So, if Lucifer wanted to twist their souls and ruin their universally hard work, he'd have to go through the kind of Warriors that would spill blood in the name of every human soul they create. They trained to kill first and ask questions never.

They battled against the very first formation of demons. Olive quickly pieced together that she was the only third Generation to exist.

When the War continued, Lucifer came to the temple begging for forgiveness, to spare their warriors for his rebellion against his father, ( A fleet that included her mother Cora, who was the last Warrior created. ) But the Elders could see his malicious intentions through his silver tongue and banished him away.

Months later Lucifer returned, unknown to anyone how he was able to get inside and slaughtered all the Elders and the Warriors. Celestial beings that roamed the Universe since the creation of Earth, had gone extinct in merely minutes.