Dean plops down beside Olive, passing her a well-made BBQ rib with fries and a strawberry shake. He opens the blue cheese for her before cutting up the food into little pieces. "I'm only gonna say this once." He states, not looking up from her plate, "You can take your job and shove it up your ass."

"Is that any way to talk to your boss?"

"You're not my boss, dickbag." Dean snaps.

"I'm too young to work." Olive pipes out, looking between them. "Isn't this illegal?"

"Dean, Dean." Crowley tsked. "We've been through this. Quit clutching your pearls, you've been working for me for some time. Sam here, longer." He points to Olive. "She's right though, can't force her. You keep being adorable, love." He dismissed. Olive jerks her chin up, drinking her milkshake happily.

"We didn't know." Sam defends.

"Like that makes a difference to you. You'd sell your brother for a dollar right now if you really needed a soda." Crowley states.

Sam doesn't respond, causing Dean's eyes to widen slightly. Olive pushes Dean's soda towards Sam, like a peace offering, with the same expression.

"Look, I'm sending you--"

"No." Dean cuts off.

"Beg pardon?"

"I've done some shady stuff in my time, but I am not doing this. No." He says firmly.

"Ten quid says you will." Crowley states, and without a warning he taps the back of Sam's hand sending a sizzling sensation on the back of it.

Sam yells out, clutching his hand as the boils continued to spread. Crowley then turns to Olive suggestively, raising his hand. Olive panics, causing him to smile and turn back to the soulless man. "You like pain, Sam? You like hell?"

Sam continues to shift in pain. Dean looks between them with wide eyes, putting his hand in front of Olive.

"You need to stop thinking of this as some kind of deal." Crowley states. "This is a hostage situation, you arrogant little thug. I own your brother and I will kill your daughter, do you understand me?"

With a snap of his finger Sam's hand was back to normal. "Come on, Dean. Smile. It's not that bad. Here's incentive, you bag me a live Alpha. . .and I'll give you little Sammy's soul back with a cherry on top."

"What?" Sam says breathlessly. "Alpha Vamp not good enough for you?"

Crowley smiles mockingly. "Best mind where you poke your nose. . .if you wanna keep it." He pulls out a newspaper, throwing it on the table. "Your merry little hike up the food chain starts here. Businessman found dead in his car. Chest ripped out, heart missing. Sounds like. .?"

"Werewolf!" Olive states, kicking her feet in excitment as if she was winning supernatural trivia. Crowley hums proudly.

"No. It's not a full moon." Dean shakes his head.

"Werewolves turning on the full moon? So oh-nine." Crowley dismissed.

"He's right. Samuel and I ganked one about six months ago on a half moon." Sam explained. "Things have been out of whack for a while now, I guess."