"I know. I'll get you a toy later, deal?" I offered again. "Action figures."

He gave it a thought. "Get me two, big sis."

"Okay. Now let me just watch in peace," I said to him, finishing the deal with a pinky swear. With the three weeks I'd spent with them, I had found out that it was all about bargain. And finding the cheapest toy store, because I didn't have that much extra money to start with.

But because of the bargain with Jerald, I didn't get to hear the first part of the interview. Art and Love were already sitting on the couch, with Richard and Julia sitting across from them.

It was the first time I'd seen Art in a while, except in pictures taken by the reporters. I couldn't believe I was resorting to the paparazzi' shots for the last three weeks. As a result, Jack would sometimes offer to ask one of his colleagues to secretly take pictures of Art for me. I told Jack, 'Thank you for being a sweetheart, but that is pushing it too far.' It was like asking your friend to spy on your ex and find out if he was still thinking about you.

"We've seen a lot of pictures lately," Richard said to the two of them.

"I hope they're good," Love replied with a graceful smile, tucking her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Such a lovely girl. Don't you agree, Prince Arthur?" Richard teased him.

I felt every nerve endings I had reacted whenever Art's face would be focused on the camera. I wasn't sure what it was, either jealousy or regret. Or a broken heart, slowly rotting inside me.

It was the morning talk show hosted by Richard Reynolds and Julia Steinfield, the same people who had once interviewed us together. It seemed as if it was just yesterday when we sat on that same couch. I turned up the volume, so I could hear it above the shouting galore happening in my room, where Roger and Mom no. 1 were still arguing.

Art nodded. "Indeed."

"Now that we're only two weeks away from the coronation, are you nervous, Love?" asked Julia.

"Every single day. I'm not even sure if I'm doing everything right. A time or two, Art would walk up to me and remind me of what I should do. I'm so helpless. As early as now, I'm terribly asking for your guidance," Love replied.

Love was glowing. The peach dress she was wearing reflected the color of her cheeks.

"At least you have a wonderful guy with you while doing all those tasks," Richard told her encouragingly.

Art smiled. "It's like a consolation. It's not easy being in her place."

"Art's a great guy," Love told Art, placing a hand on his right arm.

"Thanks. I'll try to believe it sometimes," Art replied.

They all laughed.

"No, but seriously, are you two going out for real? Like what the articles are all saying," Richard said, his enthusiasm perceptible.

"I think it's too early for that," Love was the one who replied. "We know what happened."

Richard nodded.

"I mean, I'm friends with her. She and Art were in love, and I just couldn't force myself in a picture that I didn't belong to, you know what I mean?"

"Yes, it is very complicated," Julia replied. "What can you say about that, Your Highness?"

"I'm sorry. I can't answer that," Art told him, shaking his head slightly.