a slut and a bitch

A/n Hey guys this is my first story so sorry if it's bad 😅

Old version :

You were in your room drawing waiting for your Care taker. "(Y/n) time for lunch!" "Ok!" Hope was your Care taker when you were first build. You were a human-ish Wolf girl. You had a black and (f/c) dress and black heels. Your ears were (f/c) same with you tail you had a bow on your tail. And on your Neck one was (f/c). The Other was a pretty shade of (s/f/c). "(Y/n) go and brush your hair!" "Ok" you said in a annoyed ton.

(Y/n)'s pov

What's wrong with my hair!? All i want is to eat! I walk to the bathroom. "Oh" i say looking in the mirror. My hair was a Mess i Grab my (f/c) brush. I Put my hair in a (h/s) "i be looking like a snack"

Hope's pov (If hope is you name then please rename her)

(Y/n) was so cute~ i just want to kiss her hug her! Maybe i can reprogram her to have her. Think that I'm her lover! Besides she doesn't have a choice. To bad i have to act mean to her. I HATE when Someone make's her cry. I Will KILL however did that but. (Y/n) is about to be taken to Freddy's fazbaer Pizzeria. But I'll just get a job as a night guard! It's not like Anyone Will take her love for me right..............
RIGHT?

New version :

"Y/n get your ass over here!" Your roommate/care taker yelled from down stairs "alright alright i'm coming!" you yelled back at her slightly mumbling something under your breath. You got up and quickly got some thing from your closet.

After you got change you walked down stairs only to be greeted by iris and moon yelling at each other

After you got change you walked down stairs only to be greeted by iris and moon yelling at each other. 'Well this is a good way to being the fucking morrning when your fucking tired' you fought to yourself. "Oh there you are y/n go sit down and eat while i get theese two to stop fighting" hope said to you "alright" you said back to her. Once you sit down you looked down at your food

"You know what fuck everthing i said earlyer now this is a good way to start the morrning" your eyes turned wide once you said that "what.did.you.say?" Moon said while breathing down you neck "moon i swear to fucking god if you kill her i will make sure you never see the sunlight again!" hope yelled at her " oh yeah!? I like to see you try" 'well...once again *inhale* FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKK'