nice to meet ya!

A/n: fuck you writing block!!!! Also semi-spicy stuff ahead

"Hello! I'm chica and welcome to the pizzería" said a small chicken girl the suddenly apreed right behide you. This was starge consftering that you were 2 week already there in the pizzería and the other animertroinest haven't interdos themself till now. To be honest you weren't really botheres by this, in fact it gave you time to talk to the person shodow thing in your head.

"Hello i'm y/n!" Atho you wanted nothing to do with anyone at the moments you were noce and polit anyways, "so sorry that not one of us said hello that first day you avraid it's just that Freddy doesn't trust new comers that much" it's was honestly ok but like the little bitch that you decide that you be a asshole about it "oh so fanilly Someone comes to say hello?" Yeah your bitch to this woman but you New that you won't be here for awhile so you reall didn't care.

"Well fuck you to!" She said as she cought on what you were doing "oh~? Looks like the little chick has claws" you saying that made her flusterd to the point she turn into her full human from a small girl with yellow hair and mangata eyes that wore a let's eat bib with a yellow,white and a punch of confittie colors, a stwift movement of your finger you rub her core cussing her to let out a small breath less moan. The small girl begand to grid in your finger getting faster by the moment, chica was about to cum but you romoved your finger and walking out going back to your room leaving the poor girl wineing silently begging you to come back.