Here's To Another Year | Goshiki Tsutomu

warnings: none

warnings: none.

word count: 1.3k

a/n: I can't believe I almost forgot Goshiki's birthday. Here's a quick one for our future ace. :D

—————————

You stared at your clock, (e/c) eyes never leaving the device as you grip your phone on your hand. Your text already drafted and ready to be sent the moment those two hands strike the desired time you've been waiting.

11:58 pm.

'Just 2 more minutes' you thought glaring at your clock, cursing it for being slow. You never realized just how slow two minutes can be, the moving hands looking like they've frozen in place instead of actually doing its job. You swore your clock was mocking you, playing some sort of game, thinking that it might be funny.

You were currently seated on your bed, having just woken up from a nap, waiting for the time to reach 12. It was Goshiki's birthday the next day, and you wanted to be the very first one to greet him. Tendou had challenged you the other day that he'll be the very first to do it, being the great senpai that he is. But you replied with the utmost determination that it would be you, who will greet him a happy birthday first.

12:00 am.

"...and sent" you grinned, seeing the little check mark at the bottom. An indication that your message has been sent. Getting out of your bed, you walk downstairs and into the kitchen to finish baking the brownies you had started earlier. You were currently in your family home instead of in your dorm, you had to go home so you could bake him some sweets. Since the kitchen in your dorm didn't have the complete appliances and baking materials.

You could've just bought some at a bakery or sweet stores but you wanted this to be special. It's a gift for your boyfriend's birthday after all.

Just as you step foot into the kitchen your phone let out a ding.

From: Tomu-kun

Thank you (Y/n)-chan ❤ I'll see you tomorrow?

You leaned on the doorway, your fingers busy typing your reply.

To: Tomu-kun

Of course! :) Go back to sleep, sweet dreams.❤

Placing your phone on the table, you continued your work. Measuring the ingredients properly as well as making sure you were doing it all right. You wanted to make the fudgiest brownies that you can, your mom had given you a few tips earlier on how to make them properly, it's all up to you on how you'll execute them.

Once everything was done, you place them in the oven then set the timer and started cleaning up the mess you made.

—————————