Back Marks | Shirabu Kenjirou

male reader!

male reader!

warnings: slight nsfw, dom!reader, bottom Shirabu.

word count: 945

a/n: I've read a lot of stories or hcs about sex marks and it always makes me laugh, and I wanted to write my own take on the idea. Hope you enjoy~ :D

He's so pretty, it's unfair T~T

—————————

"Oh ho what is this?" You look up from your locker turning your head to the side to see Tendou smirking at you "Our (Y/n)-kun was wildin'!"

You furrowed your eyebrows, tilting your head to the side in confusion.

Lifting up a finger, the redhead pointed at your back as you try to look over your shoulder to see what he was talking about, Yamagata stood up from the bench, grabbing you by the shoulders and leading you to the mirror, a grin on his face as he turned you around.

Your mouth formed an 'o' as you eyed the scratches that littered your back, having completely forgotten about the marks left from your night activities the day before.

"You didn't tell us you have a girlfriend!" Tendou exclaimed pausing momentarily before he added "Or a boyfriend!"

You chuckled, walking back to your locker, reaching behind you as you run a hand on it. Wincing as your nail grazes over the ones that were still healing. You really need to ask your boyfriend to trim his nails, these scratches hurt.

"You didn't ask"

"Well, now I'm asking!"

"I'm not telling you" You playfully struck out your tongue at him, laughing as you step to the side as Tendou swats you with a towel.

"You might want to put some ointment on that, it looks painful" Reon leaned down, a hand on his chin as he observes it first, a hum leaving his lips before walking out. Ushijima walking over to you, a bottle of said ointment in hand.

"Always use protection" he said before exiting the locker room. You stared at it for a moment, reading the label on the bottle before shrugging your shoulders and placing it in your locker. Noting to yourself to apply some when practice was over.

"Put your shirt on or you'll traumatize Goshiki" You heard Shirabu say as he walks past you, casting a glance at your back before he focuses his eyes forward. Kawanishi gave your back a hard slap as he trailed behind the setter.

Letting out a light laugh as you hissed in pain, glaring at his retreating figure.

"Taichi, you jerk!"

You yelled, dodging Tendou's hand as he moves to grab you by the arm, hastily putting on your shirt as you run away, the middle blocker chasing after you. More likely to interrogate you more of your after-hour activities.

"Come back here and tell me who you did the frickle frackle with!"

"What the fuck is a frickle frackle?!"

Goshiki entered the room, pausing by the door as he watches you throw a volleyball at Tendou's face, before turning his head to the remaining people inside.

He opened his mouth, about to ask what those words meant before Semi held up his hand, stopping him.

"No" the setter said, shaking his head as he let out a sigh "Just...no"

—————————

"N-ngh (Y/n)" You let out a groan, snapping your hips as you watch Shirabu's body rock underneath you with each thrust. His legs dangling over your shoulders as you press even deeper into him, loving that look of pure pleasure on his face.

You leaned down, capturing his lips in a kiss, his hand moving to tangle itself in your hair while the other landed on your back. His nails raking across your skin as he leaves new marks on the flesh.

"You look so cute, Kenji~" You cooed at him, pounding into him harder, his moans increase in volume with each thrust.

His back arching as he closes his eyes, the bed creaking even louder that you're afraid the students next door might hear.

But then again, you never cared.

"Cum for me" You snap your hips a few more times as he becomes a mewling mess under you, ropes of cum shooting from his dick and landing on his stomach as you cum inside of him

You sat still for a moment, calming yourself from your high as you observe Shirabu's face, the moonlight peeking through the open window serving as your aid.

He stared at you with half-lidded eyes, his face flushed as his chest rise up and down with each breath he took. His bangs now splayed messily across his face, as his body is covered in a sheen of sweat.

You never thought he could look even more beautiful, but damn does he look gorgeous right now, you were so lucky he was your boyfriend, even though he was a brat sometimes.

Slowly you pulled yourself out, as a few trails of cum escapes his hole; you were about to lean down to give his forehead a peck when something hit the side of your face.

"Ow"

"Could you two please not do it while I'm here?" You heard Kawanishi's tired voice from across the room. You blink as you turn to look at him, his face donning an annoyed look as he held a slipper in his hand.

"Everytime I close my eyes all I can hear is Kenjirou moaning, sleeping with a boner is not comfortable you know"

You grin at him "Just call Tsutomu to suck you off then" a laugh leaving your lips as you catch the slipper he threw at you. Before he turned his back pulling his blanket over his head.

You let out a chuckle as you stood up, grabbing a tissue from the desk, and started cleaning yourself and your lover.

When you were done, you threw the dirty tissues in the garbage and carefully slid under the covers with your boyfriend, quiet snores leaving his lips as your wrap your arms around his body, closing your eyes and drifting into dreamland.

—————————

[1] I had to search google for any slang terms for sexual intercourse and this was one of the results. XD

follow me on tumblr , I need more friends XD

ohkiyo || https://ohkiyo.tumblr.com/