ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Eliza come here!" Anthony shouted, Eliza running over to the boy, engulfing him into a hug. Alongside the rest of the boys, Eliza had made a sibling kind of bond with them all, especially with Kio and Anthony.

"Oh ant there's actually a tiktok i want us to do." Eliza suggested, Anthony nodded his head in agreement to the girl, watching her disappear into the living room. Before following her, Anthony threw a thumbs up to Jaden and Bryce as they walked into the kitchen, rejoining the boys and Addison who had just arrived to continue to discuss the party.

Eliza posted a tiktok

When you don't know the dance @luvanthony

1.7m likes
28.2k comments

@luvanthony- still rocked it though

@user124- Jaden and Avani are punching the air
@fan88- why??? Anf and Liza are friends

@fan09- still pulled it off though

@jadenhossler- not a better dancer than me
@eliza- u wish
@luvanthony- everyone's better than u Jaden

@fan222- why does Eliza always look so pretty what

@user6- her friendship with the boys

@fan44- i want a friendship like anf's and Liza's

@user2- let's see how many likes this comment
gets>>>>>>>

@fan6- I LOVE YOU ELIZA

@fan11- Jaden is quaking right now
@jadenhossler- far from it ;)

THE SWAY HOUSE WAS QUIET IN THE LATER HOURS OF THE NIGHT AS ELIZA LAID IN BED, CLOSING HER EYES AS SHE ATTEMPTED TO SLEEP. Tossing and turning, Eliza groaned as she quickly grew to find out she wouldn't be able to get to sleep at this moment in time.

Getting up from bed, Eliza threw on some joggers to accompany her hoodie, sliding on her sandals as she left her room. The silence of the house made Eliza grow on edge, even though she was perfectly safe in the house, all the boys were just asleep in their room.

For the first time in a while, Jaden and Eliza had not spent the night in either ones room, Eliza feeling way too hot to even consider cuddling someone in the sudden temperature increase than usual Los Angeles was facing.

The increase in temperature was probably the main reason as to why Eliza was now sat with her feet dangling in the pool, her joggers rolled up slightly. She sighed as she looked up to the sky, admiring the starry skies that were shining across Las Angeles.

"Thought I would find you here." Eliza jumped, a faint laugh being made behind her as she shook her head. Not having to turn her head to see who it was, Jaden sat down beside her, his feet joining hers in the water.

"I can't sleep."

"It's cause I'm not there." Eliza scoffed, shoving the boy, him leaning slightly to the side, smirking at the girl as she shook her head at him once more.

"You wish that was the reason."

"Well that's my reason." Eliza raised her eyebrow as she looked at the boy, Jaden noticing a smirk crawling onto her face.

"What the reason why you can't sleep is cause you're not there?" Jaden laughed dryly, Eliza sticking her tongue out at him.

"You are so annoying sometimes." Jaden mumbled, the teenager wrapping his arm around the girls shoulder, pulling her to his side.

"You love it though." Eliza whispered, Jaden grabbing Eliza's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze in response to her statement. Silence overcame the two as they diverted their attention back up to the stars sparkling in their eyes. No matter how any times Eliza would sit outside watching the stars, they would always intrigue and amaze her each time, never making her bored.

"I love being around the stars." Eliza spoke up, diffusing the silence that had appeared, Jaden nodding head in response after planting a kiss on top of her head.

"I guess your not too bad to be around either."

Jaden gasped, Eliza laughing as she gently elbowed the boy in the stomach, a over-exaggerated groan escaping his lips only making Eliza roll her eyes in response.

"Such a drama queen J."

"You know it."