especially since i wanted a baby so fucking bad.

i got a lot of emotions inside but ion like showing it or expressing it since Vanessa already coming down from her depression state.

ion wanna make it worse.

that's when i heard multiple booms outside making my eyes snap open as well as Vanessa's as the kids began to cry.

"go get them" i said going into my closet grabbing my gun. "now Vanessa!" i yelled making her run out our room.

i looked out the window and saw somebody i ain't never thought i'd ever see.

Ny's ex

Ny's ex. travis

he don't phase me at all but what he did to Ny? yea. that shit made me wanna kill a nigga.

thought he was in jail? guess he got out.

i heard banging on the door making the kids screams get louder and louder.

i ran into their room where Vanessa was, hugging them both as they cried.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" i heard travis yell as he banged on the door.

"d-daddy" kenny stuttered as he cried.

"shh both of you" i said sternly. "it'll be ight" i wiped Vanessa's tears. "i need you to go. run out the back and run until you can't run no more, you hear me?" she shook her head as her breathing hitched. "Vanessa!" i whisper yelled lifting her chin. "our kids lives are in danger" she sniffled. "go"

she nodded grabbing my extra gun putting it in her waistband before taking Aaliyah in her arms and grabbing kenny's hand as the banging got louder.

"Kendrick" i kneeled down to him. "wipe those tears" i said sternly. "you gotta protect you and your sister ight? i know you only 5 but if daddy don't make it, you gotta be the one" he sniffled.

"Your not c-coming?" Vanessa stuttered as i stood up.

i leaned down kissing her slowly but fastly at the same time.

"i love you. find help. Ny's crazy ex outfront" her eyes widened.

"dada!" aaliyah cried reaching for me.