Chapter 29 - Lust

Start from the beginning

"N-no, god no don't stop. It feels amazing." I replied, my moans interrupting my words. I stopped biting and leaned my head in the crook of his neck, groaning and moaning like a slutty mess. Xylo sped up again and pushed my dick through his hand faster. We both groaned and moaned to all the sensation. 

"Cum on me." I lifted my head and looked at him in the eyes, my breathing heavy. I softly nodded. I could feel the very tip of myself rolling over Xylo's stomach as he pumped me through his hand at a fast pace. My moans got louder once Xylo started hitting my prostate again, I held my head back and gripped my hands on his neck from the pleasure. This time I didn't hold back, I let it come when it wanted to. I groaned and bit my bottom lip, Xylo pounded into my prostate harder then he did before which made me go over the edge. My load broke out all over his stomach, I got a good lot on myself too. Xylo came a few seconds after me as he let out a deep groan in my ear.

"Oh shit." I breathed exhausted. I lifted my head a little and rolled my finger through his hair, moving his hair away from his face as I placed a kiss on his forehead. Both Xylo and I were a sweaty mess. I laid completely down on my back and gently moved his head to my chest, indicating to him that he could lay on me, and so he did. He placed his head down on my chest and closed his eyes. Both our breathing was hot and heavy like crazy, I was still overwhelmed by all the pleasure. Xylo moved his hand down and slowly took himself out of me, trying not to hurt me. I bit my lip and softly groaned. 

"W-well that w-was.." 

"H-hot?" I finished his sentence. Xylo nodded softly. I lightly gulped and laid my head back completely, closing my eyes to rest. 

"I love you so much, Zane. Don't forget that." 

"I love you so much too." Xylo lifted his head to look at me after my words, he stared down at my lips and I instantly stared back at his. Leaning my head forward and kissing him. Xylo returned the kiss, softly sucking my bottom lip. I pulled back and laid my head back down. 

"We should probably have a shower" Xylo proposed with a light chuckle. I softly smiled and giggled back.

"We probably should. We don't want to go to school tomorrow smelling not only like each other but like cum." I answered. Xylo sat up and got off the bed. 

"Want to join me or do you want to have separate showers?" Xylo asked.

"Probably separate. The longer I'm able to see your dick the more I'll want to have it in my mouth." I muttered with blush on my face, a little embarrassed. I sat up and watched him chuckle. 

"Alright," Xylo replied, walking off to the bathroom. I stared at his ass, biting my bottom lip with a grin. Once he was in the bathroom he turned the shower on and jumped in, I reached over and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I quickly checked my social media and messages, making sure I looked at any notification I had. I lightly yawned and covered my face with my hands. Then my eyes darted open to reality, I sat up quicker than you could say pop. I had my hands placed somewhat behind me. OMG... I just lost my virginity to a vampire! My mind spun with the though but my heart told me it was a good thing.

I rubbed my eyes and sighed, grabbing the lube bottle and putting the cap on and plopping it back into his bedside table draw. The sunburst through the window as it moved across the sky, my stomach glistened from part of my load on it. About 10 minutes or so later Xylo walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a new pair of clothes from his wardrobe. He put on some baggy pants and a grey shirt with yellow stripes on it. I jumped off the bed and walked over to him.

"I'm going to go out after my shower because I'm starving. Want to come?" I asked politely.

"Yeah sure, why not. I'll probably just get something small to eat seeing how my normal meal is blood. Then again the other holy liquid you hold inside of you Is amazing too." He grinned with his response, I nudged him with my shoulder in embarrassment and rolled my eyes. 

"Moron." I pouted, crossing my arms. I looked up at Xylo when I felt him press his lips against my forehead. A soft smile crossing onto my lips. Once he moved back I walked into the bathroom and closed the door, turning on the shower after. I washed my body and then my hair using shampoo and conditioner. I held my arms around myself as if I was giving myself a hug and remembered how it felt to have Xylo's hands wrapped around me. I'd lean my head back against the wall and think.

Once my shower was done I got out and grabbed the spare towel and wrapped it around me, drying the water off my body. I shook my head to try and get some of the water out of it. I folded the towel back over the rack so it could dry and walk out of the bathroom. Xylo chucked a shirt at me, I caught it with a soft laugh. He was chilling on the edge of the bed seated.

"Thanks." I thanked, putting my arms into the sleeves and then pulled the shirt over my head. I walked over and grabbed my jeans and boxers from the floor and put those on as well. When I wasn't looking Xylo gently grabbed my arm in some swift movement and pulled me onto his lap. I placed my hands on his shoulders softly and laughed, Xylo wrapped his hands around my waist and stole my lips is a gentle kiss, he softly bit my bottom lip as I kissed him back. Once we pulled away after about 5 minutes of softly kissing we each let out a low chuckle. 

"I really can't get those memories of before out of my head." Xylo grinned at his words.

"Neither can I. Not to mention you stole my virginity." I replied, Xylo bit his lip with a laugh. 

"It's getting late, you should start making your way home. Your dad might be worried about you if you didn't tell him you were coming here." I sighed, not wanting to have to go home. Catelyn had been such a bitch, there was no way I'd want to ever go back.  

"I um, I don't want to go home. Some shit went down this morning." I muttered, looking away. My tone carrying out a hint of sadness. Xylo lowly smiled and ran his finger through the hair above my ear. 

"What happened?"

"Catelyn um..Catelyn called me a thot. She said I was apparently going around and sleeping with any guy is saw. She said it was disgusting for me to be bisexual and that if people found me making out with my boyfriend I'd be called a freak...I don't want to go back home. I don't know if my dad kicked her out of the house yet. On the bright side, my dad still accepts me. Fun fact actually! My mum was bisexual..heh.." I looked away, my voice trailing off at the end. Xylo placed his hand on my cheek, I kept my eyes away, avoiding eye contact.

"If she can't accept you for the person you are she doesn't deserve you...Zane, you are perfect to me. You're funny, smart, caring, helpful, you put others before yourself, you try to find a positive side to things and..well...you're drop-dead gorgeous. Most importantly you're loving. If she can't see that she's as good as blind." He explained. I blushed. I looked at him, he softly smiled when I stopped hiding my eyes from his. 

"I love you.." 

"I love you too.." Xylo replied, moving closer and pulling my lips with his into a passionate kiss. The only thing he forgot in his sentence...

Was that I'm his.