Chapter 29 - Lust

(CAUTION - SMUT!)

Xylo trailed his lips all across my body, slowly fingering my tight hole. My body was heated and impatient from every teasing movement. I softly groaned at every little thing he did, he slid his fingers out with a smirk. When I looked back at him, the words lust and erotic were filling my eyes, I softly smirked, wiggling my ass. I watched Xylo lean up on his knees and grab the lube bottle again from the bed, pouring the liquid onto his hand and rubbing it over his hardened dick. Pumping it through his hand. I bit my lip at the sight, watching him. I rolled over onto my back and spread my legs, my heart was pounding and my breath was a little heavy from the tension. I watched him crawl over me, pressing the tip against my entrance. He slowly pushed the head in, I whined at the pain, groans leaving my mouth. 

"Shh...I'm not even halfway in." He whispered against my ear, looking at me and capturing my lips in a passionate kiss, the heat and sexual tension overfilling the both of us. I kissed back and softly bit onto his lip, I softly nodded against the kiss when It was alright for him to keep going again. He slowly started pushing in even more.

"Fuck." I moaned lowly, groaning softly to the feeling but whining at the pain.

"Just a little more, alright?" Xylo mumbled against our lips, looking me in the eyes. I bit my lip and held his neck softly as I leaned up and stole his lips once again with mine. Our lips danced against one another's. Xylo pushed his whole length into me, I gripped my hands onto the back of his hair and arched my back. He held himself still inside of me so I could against his length, I panted in pain. Xylo placed soft kisses on my cheek and my neck as he gently pumped my dick through his hand to try and distract me from the pain of him being inside of me. Slowly but surely I started adjusting to him, my whimpers beginning to turn into moans. I stole Xylo's lips and groaned into his mouth softly, wanting to taste every part of him. I felt Xylo slide his tongue into my mouth. I could hear Xylo lightly groaning from all the erotic things going on between us, the lust finally showing itself. I rolled my hands down from his neck to his shoulders, looking into his eyes once I broke the kiss. 

"Move.." I softly breathed, the sound of low groans filling the room. Xylo softly nodded and started to move. He pulled out of me and pushed back in. My moans started to get louder as most of the pain was gone and the only thing filling me was pleasure. I panted softly, only wanting him to move. He kept pumping my hard-on through his hand, I tilt my head to the side and held my hands above my head slightly, gripping the sides of the pillow my head was leaning on. I moaned, even more, when I felt him lick up my neck, his low, hot groans right against my ear made me closer and closer. My breath was hot and heavy, so was Xylos. Slowly he started to pick up his pace and go faster and a little harder. My moans began to get louder and louder with every passing thrust. I yelped out a lustful bliss once I felt him hit my prostate. 

"Someone sensitive there?" Xylo chuckled, obviously flirting. I groaned deeply once he hit it again. 

"H-Harder." I moaned to the pleasure, the words jumping out of my throat without any hesitation. I looked up at him in the eyes, Xylo smirked and bit his bottom lip as he started to go harder, but not too hard to hurt me as I was still adjusting to his size. Xylo pounded into me, hitting my prostate over and over again, pleasure ran completely through me and made me a moaning mess, his hand still wrapped around my dick, still pumping me continuously edged me. I groaned out his name, breathing a little heavily. "I'm c-close." 

"Same." Xylo groaned lowly, "God you feel good." He continued, his words making me excited. I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter to all the friction and movement of our skin sliding against each other, our moans mixing and filling the room. I moaned loudly and squeezed my arms around him once I felt him be much rougher. I bit into his collarbone to hold back any whines that would make him want to stop. He looked at me and groaned a little loud. "Does it hurt? Do you want me to stop?" He asked softly, slowing down a little.