Pictures Bring Back Memories

Start from the beginning

"We need a quote Xiefa. We can't go over budget on this."

"I think I can convince father. It shouldn't be that hard for him to understand."

"No Xiefa. The budget is already set. I'm pretty sure we can receive a quote by today or tomorrow for the service without going over."

She heard laughing at her side and turned to see him joking around with his friends. The hairdresser from earlier was also there laughing at his jokes. Sakura didn't miss the playful smack she gave him as he said something to her that made her laugh again, leaving no doubt of her interest in him.

Xiefa looked towards the direction her attention switched to and chuckled. "Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes I do." She said before turning her attention to a chart on her iPad.

"Then why do you keep looking at my brother like that?"

She knew Xiefa was only teasing her and she wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of doing so. "You're imagining things again. My Xiefa..." she mockingly looked at her friend, "I didn't know you had such a vivid imagination."

Xiefa cunningly smiled, "From what I hear he hasn't had a steady relationship since you left him."

Sakura looked at the chart on her iPad again and sighed. "Not sure why you're even telling me this."

"I've even heard that girls go crazy for him. His little fan club has increased greatly in these past few years." Xiefa said and chuckled again.

"Along with his many conquests I bet." She muttered still looking at the chart. After analyzing the information she turned towards Xiefa and sighed. "It just feels weird to see him again after seven years."

"Well, I can always get you copies of the magazines he's been in so you can see how he has developed throughout all those seven years."

She rolled her eyes at her so called friend, "You know what I mean. Pictures are never the same as looking at him here."

Xiefa chuckled. "The offer still stands. I'm pretty sure my mother's collection should have all of them since he started playing pro." Then she smirked, "I'm pretty sure you could even catch some pictures of when he was a baby. You know, you actually never told me how you got him to sign the papers."

"Don't ask. Not even I know." she sighed as she started to write some notes down.

On the other side of the room, the guys were joking about some problems Syaoran had gotten into in one of their trips back in Japan.

"Hey, I told you. I'm not the only one who has gotten in trouble for it."

The hairdresser smacked him in the arm. "Oh Li, you're such a bad boy aren't you?"

He smiled at her, "You know... we should definitely go out tonight. What do you guys think?"

"Well, I have no problems. Tomoyo is already here so we should do something."

"I'm game. Meiling would probably want to go for a few minutes. After that I don't promise anything." Kyu jokingly said.

He looked at the hairdresser again, "I'm pretty sure Thiane knows a good place around here were we could all have some fun tonight. What do you say?" He threw her a smile that melted her.

"I sure do." She flirted back.

"Li Syaoran!"

He turned around to see who had called him. "Depends on who is asking." he flirtingly answered.

Suri smiled. "I'm so glad you are in a better mood today than the last time I saw you. I have the 300 soccer balls outside for you. I didn't know you cared so much for these things. It's really nice of you."