Pictures Bring Back Memories

Start from the beginning

He playfully smiled as he watched her go into the elevator. There was something he found enticing every time he riled her up something that without a doubt he still loved doing.

~ o ~

Morning came and she had just gotten to the studio where the photo shoot was set to take place dressed in casual but still stylish business attire. Her white dressy pants and blouse was good enough to work but not to impress. Her light pink heals that matched the suit coat could be heard as she walked into the hallway and into the studio. They had been advertising this event for quite some time now using other pictures that were sent to her a couple of months before the exhibition game was to take place but she still wanted to take new pictures for the merchandise to be sold that day. According to her, this would help raise more money to help the communities after all that was the whole point of planning this event in the first place.

They had chosen four guys from Italy, four guys from China, and their coaches to do this photo shoot for the Kahi tournament. She watched the makeup artists work on their Italian athletes quickly so that the photographer could start with the shoot.

As she inspected everyone's work, she saw Syaoran was also in there getting ready for the photo shoot. She remembered speaking on the phone with Suri earlier and he still hadn't shown up back then. So, she had been wondering if he was going to show up or not. I mean, after all she hadn't been as professional as Xiefa had suggested, but she was glad in the end he had decided to come. She saw him flirting with the girl that was doing his hair for the photo shoot and narrowed her eyes. 'Idiot!'

"You should be careful Sakura..." a voice to her left called her attention as she saw Xiefa approaching with a knowingly smile on her face... the kind of smile she usually had when she knew something others didn't. "If anyone were to catch you looking at my brother like that they could think you have feelings for him."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "You're imagining things."

Xiefa continued smiling, "I do hope so."

Sakura sighed. "Are the Italians ready? We should start this photo shoot."

Xiefa smirked and nodded.

Sakura walked towards the photographer, "Joe, we can start."

He nodded. "Okay people, let's go." As he said this, everyone got in place and he started the photo shoot.

He took pictures of each player individually, others he took with the four players that were representing their team and their coaches, and he also took some pictures of them individually doing an action with the soccer ball. It took him an hour to finish with everyone and finally wrapped it up.

"I'll have the pictures delivered to you this afternoon. That way you can tell me which ones you want in banners and which ones you want in posters." He said to her.

"We recently got a contract with a beverage company to place the pictures on their cans. Do you think you can also do an art of their pictures to digitally send them to the company?"

"As you wish love. Anything for you." The photographer said as he smiled to her.

She smiled back and nodded. "I'll try to answer this week so that we don't delay this any longer."

He nodded and started to put his camera away. "Well, you have my cell phone. Call me whenever you're ready."

She nodded and sighed.

"Sakura!" Xiefa walked towards her. "I just received a call from the field manager telling me that some lights are out. The charity tournament is next weekend. We can't have these types of fallbacks right now. Do you think we can call a repair company right now to have them fixed?"