Yelan stood up and started the meeting, "After several meetings with the FIFA committee we have reached an agreement. Li Corporation will take care of all the promotional events for the World Cup here in China."

It was all Sakura heard. After hearing the words "FIFA" along with "all the promotional events" she finally put two and two together and understood why Xiefa didn't wanted to say anything... She would have to see him again after seven years.

Needless to say, it was about that time already. She was going over the checklist for this event on her Ipad when suddenly her office door swung open. In came a girl about 5'9 with red glasses, her black smooth silky hair in a pony tail, and her hands full of folders. She put the folders down on Sakura's desk and tried to catch her breath.

Sakura stopped going over the list and looked up from her desk, "What is this Suri?"

"These are all the entertainment groups you asked for. They have quoted for both events on separate documents like you requested. They have also included their pictures and schedules for you to see them between this week and the next. I've already put all their information on the system just in case you need it. Also, Xiefa has scheduled lunch with you today. She wants you to try one of the chefs she wants to use for the welcome night."

She sighed. "What time is the lunch?"

"At noon."

She looked at her office clock which read 11:42am. "Hoe! Why didn't you tell me sooner...?" She grabbed her white leather coat from the seat. "Before I leave, these are the photo shoot agreements. I need you to get them signed by the players before the photo shoot. I already have a compromise tonight so I won't be able to do it."

She nodded. "I pin pointed the location of the restaurant and sent it to your phone. Happy lunching!" Suri said loudly as Sakura was rapidly putting her coat on and getting out of the office in a hurry. She had so much work still pending it was a miracle she was still sane or so she liked to think.

~ o ~

"To the right. Yes!" The sound of a camera flicking each time a picture was taken could be heard mixed in with the sounds of waves breaking on the shore. The photographer took several picks as he encouraged the girl modeling by saying, "That's it! One more! Perfect! That's it folks. We're done!"

Meiling sighed, "Finally."

A young red headed girl went over to her and brought her a purple robe to cover herself after the bikini shoot. "Here." She gave her the robe before going over her schedule with her. "Remember you have your hair appointment at Sasha's this afternoon and then later tonight you have Xin's party."

"I thought you had cancelled that..." she muttered while putting on the robe.

"Nope. You know you at least have to make an appearance. Tomorrow you're doing the perfume commercial in the morning before heading to the airport. Although I spoke with Xin today to confirm the party attendance and he requested to have lunch with you tomorrow. He said he wants to talk to you about some business."

"Carli!"

"Yes?" The read headed fixed her black glasses and nodded expecting Meiling's answer already.

"Do you know how much time I have spent away from my boyfriend already?" she calmly asked.

"Two weeks with three days and-" she looked at the watch she was wearing on her left hand before saying, "thirty seven minutes and still counting."

"That long... Don't you think it's long enough?" at this Meiling looked at her manager and smiled.

Carli knew that smile too well. The definition of it been 'cross me and your dead' so she just nodded before saying, "Which is why I told him that he could travel with us and discuss this business proposal on the plane back to China."