He laughed at Syaoran's question. "You've always been so competitive... but as it is I was just enjoying the game. Scouting I would have to actually do IF you get to the finals which, let me point out to you, you're not there yet."

Syaoran dismissed his warning with ease. "Well Mark, with a record of 13-2 it's no surprise who is making it to the finals this year..."

"Do I need to remind you to whom you lost those two games?" Syaoran glared at him. "Actually, I didn't come down here to gloat, although you do deserve it for being so arrogant. Did you receive coach's message yesterday?"

Syaoran nodded. "Yeah, we all did."

"Are you thinking of going?"

"Well, I'm planning on training for myself until we finish school season and then I'll reincorporate myself with the national team. I think Eriol and Kyu would probably do the same. Why?"

"Well I spoke to coach and he said he wanted to start early this year."

"Yeah..."

"You know when you get that feeling were all of these practices and sacrifices will be worth doing so in the end?" Mark asked while Syaoran nodded his way. "This is our year Syaoran. I can feel it. That cup will be ours this year."

"Have you started training with coach already?" Syaoran asked.

Mark nodded. "This is our year Syaoran. I am telling you that it is."

"Then I'm sure it is. Let coach know that Eriol and Kyu will probably do the same workout as me the next time you see him. Also, tell him not to worry. I will make sure they are training enough to be ready for when we officially start practices again."

"Knowing you, I'm sure there'll be no problem. I'll see you at finals then... according to you off course." Mark smirked as he said his goodbye.

Syaoran chuckled and turned around only to find Sakura leaning against the wall with her hands crossed.

"Hey handsome!" She sweetly greeted him.

Syaoran smiled at her and suddenly he felt his day was complete. "Babe, what are you doing down here?"

She walked to him and put her hands around his shoulders. "What? Can't I visit my hot boyfriend in the changing rooms?" She seductively smiled at him.

He chuckled before putting his hands around her waist. "Sak... You're evil with me." He said trying her lips before deepening it leaving both of them breathless in the end. He kept his forehead touching hers before asking her "Are you coming to the celebration party with me?"

She took a deep breath before backing away a little so that she could look him in the eyes. She knew he wouldn't take the news too well, but here it go. "I wanted to talk to you about that. I need to go early tomorrow to see some places Kate listed for the fund-raising event we have to do."

The minute the words were out of her mouth he sighed before looking away. "So you're not coming?" He asked.

She studied his reaction and cautiously said "I don't know yet."

He took a deep breath. This was the way it had been lately, always arguing till it got too out of control and one of them would end it. He got her hands away from his shoulders and looked at her again. "Sakura, you know I hate it when you do this. You told me you were coming with me yesterday."

"I know baby, but it's just that this came up and well, what do you want me to do Syaoran? Being class president forces me to take care of these things."

"I know what you must do as class president, but can't you pick another day to do this? I mean, I told you about this a week ago and we talked about this yesterday. You told me you were coming with me."